Rifle Shooting Montage - HD VIDEO

Rifle Shooting Montage - HD VIDEO

This is a discussion on Rifle Shooting Montage - HD VIDEO within the Long Guns Discussion forums, part of the Long Guns category; Hey everyone, I put together a "mash up" of various rifles being shot, including a AR 15, M4 Carbine, AK ...

Amsdorf is offline VDMA VIDEOS

Default Rifle Shooting Montage - HD VIDEO

Hey everyone, I put together a "mash up" of various rifles being shot, including a AR 15, M4 Carbine, AK 47, M1 Carbine, M1A/M14, Mosin Nagant, Yugo 24/47, a M48, etc.

I can't decide which rifle I like the best, in fact, I don't think I ever will.

Are you the same way when shooting rifles? Do you actually have a "favorite"?

LINK TO VIDEO
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Judging from the video the AR looked like a blast, so did the AK. I have one of each and they are a lot of fun but I just like shooting my Mosin the best! It's old school, bolt action and open sight fun.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Amsdorf is offline VDMA VIDEOS

Plus, they are inexpensive rifles shooting relatively inexpensive ammo. Little money Big boom.

:)
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA