What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

This is a discussion on What Kind Of AK Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics! within the Long Guns Discussion forums, part of the Long Guns category; A Lancaster Arms "Russian Red", and a Romanian GP-1975 A pair of Yugo Underfolders A pair of 1960 Polish Milled ...

A Lancaster Arms "Russian Red", and a Romanian GP-1975

A pair of Yugo Underfolders

A pair of 1960 Polish Milled Receiver Models
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

Full size Stag AR, 20 in barrel, bipod, scope, no pics camera crapped out, only problem is my better half wants her own AR

I have a few, but my favs are the Saiga .223 with Tapco stock, grip and FCG and the Saiga 12 with the same mods as the .223 and a variety of mags.

I see several of the members on this forum have a version of a "famous" Kalashnikov weapon that has been the weapon of choice for all of our enemies since VietNam! What do you use them for? To declare war on Deer and Elk? I suppose there will be a demand on RPG's next?
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    I see several of the members on this forum have a version of a "famous" Kalashnikov weapon that has been the weapon of choice for all of our enemies since VietNam! What do you use them for? To declare war on Deer and Elk? I suppose there will be a demand on RPG's next?
    What is your point? To slam a good rifle design, or just try and bad mouth whoever owns one? The fact you asked such a foolish question to begin with, ("What do you use them for?") shows where you are coming from. What does anyone use any gun for? An AK-47 is no different than any other firearm. It can be used for target, plinking, self defense, and yes, even hunting. Imagine that. Perhaps you should ask yourself WHY it has been "the weapon of choice for all of our enemies since Viet Nam". You just might find the answer to your question. Bill T.
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

Don't have a AK, yet, LOL but I do have a SKS and 2 Mosin Nagants, and they all shoot great, almost afraid to get a AK, my luck might run out

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    What is your point? To slam a good rifle design, or just try and bad mouth whoever owns one? The fact you asked such a foolish question to begin with, ("What do you use them for?") shows where you are coming from. What does anyone use any gun for? An AK-47 is no different than any other firearm. It can be used for target, plinking, self defense, and yes, even hunting. Imagine that. Perhaps you should ask yourself WHY it has been "the weapon of choice for all of our enemies since Viet Nam". You just might find the answer to your question. Bill T.
    Boy! (and I say that to you sincerely...) I AM a VietNam Veteran and I still don't know why someone would want a pressed tin peice of Soviet junk!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Romanian here as well
    -Austin

For someone that supports the site you sure don't seem to support the members.

However, your trolling attempt did get some bites so I will give you 7 out of 10
    -Austin

Boy! (and I say that to you sincerely...) I AM a VietNam Veteran and I still don't know why someone would want a pressed tin peice of Soviet junk!
    I agree with the last poster that you are trolling for a fight. The problem is like many who dislike the AK for whatever reason, you're doing it with false information, and total nonsense. The AK-47 is not, "made from pressed Tin". Nor is it, "a piece of Soviet junk". It is in fact the number one rated assault rifle in the world. Many AK-47 models are made on milled receivers that start out as an 11 pound block of solid steel. The stamped receiver models such as the Yugo Underfolders I pictured, are as or even stronger than the milled receiver models. The AK-47 is a proven battle rifle, and there are many tombstones in Arlington that prove that fact. They achieved the position of the number one rated assault rifle in the world because of performance.

Our AR-15 / M-16 platform has been plagued with issues and problems from day one. And there are a great many tombstones in Arlington that prove that as well. Many articles such as this one have denounced the M-16 as a weapon who's time has long since come and gone. If you're doubting anything I am saying, this article will set you straight.

U.S. Army's M4, M16, AR: A National Disgrace?

You need to educate yourself about a weapon you know nothing about. Your foolish, stupid statements have proven that. In short you need to smarten up and grow up. I find it difficult to believe a veteran of your age could speak so foolishly. Bill T.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast