Notary Public to Notarize CCW paperwork in Lafayette, LA area PLEASE!!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By usnseal95

Notary Public to Notarize CCW paperwork in Lafayette, LA area PLEASE!!!

This is a discussion on Notary Public to Notarize CCW paperwork in Lafayette, LA area PLEASE!!! within the Louisiana Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I took the coarse almost 2 months ago and I am having the hardest time getting the paperwork notarized! The ...

Blog Entries

Default Notary Public to Notarize CCW paperwork in Lafayette, LA area PLEASE!!!

I took the coarse almost 2 months ago and I am having the hardest time getting the paperwork notarized! The guy that gave the coarse recommended a few places but everyone is telling me they don't notarize paperwork for firearm sales. I tell them it's not for a sale, it's for a conceal carry permit. If anyone knows anywhere near or around the Lafayette area to get it done, please let me know (deefra80@yahoo.com). I have no problem going outside of Lafayette or surrounding areas but I want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by deefra80 View Post
    I took the coarse almost 2 months ago and I am having the hardest time getting the paperwork notarized! The guy that gave the coarse recommended a few places but everyone is telling me they don't notarize paperwork for firearm sales. I tell them it's not for a sale, it's for a conceal carry permit. If anyone knows anywhere near or around the Lafayette area to get it done, please let me know (deefra80@yahoo.com). I have no problem going outside of Lafayette or surrounding areas but I want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    I know a couple in the area. One is:

http://www.acadiananotary.com

Unfortunately, her site appears to be down. I'll PM you her phone number.

The other is David Bergeron. I'll PM you both numbers.

Sam

Default Notary public

NOTARY PUBLIC FOR CCW PERMITS !!!! Thank you Sam for referring me! I will be happy to notarize the CCW permits for classes or personal. PLEASE CALL DAVID AT (225) 262-9408 !!!!

Thank you,

David Bergeron
    Notary Public
    (225) 262-9408
    usnseal95@yahoo.com