Firing ranges draw fire in Brunswick

Firing ranges draw fire in Brunswick

This is a discussion on Firing ranges draw fire in Brunswick within the Maine Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Firing ranges draw fire in Brunswick | The Forecaster...

Default Firing ranges draw fire in Brunswick

Last edited by lukem; 04-13-2012 at 10:12 AM.

"Under the new ordinance, the licenses issued to private shooting ranges would only have to be renewed every three years, rather than annually."

How do people live in places that say what you can do on your own property out in the country? If it is safe for me to shoot on my property, I will. I don't need a license to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    How do people live in places that say what you can do on your own property out in the country? If it is safe for me to shoot on my property, I will. I don't need a license to do so.
    It comes form new people and changes. One of the big rage issues in southern Maine was do to the area between the housing and the range being logged. My brother in law in Machiasport had been shooting behind his home for almost his whole life and his father before him on the same land. When a guy from Mass built a house near his ( over 1000 yards away ) he calls and complains all the time when we go shooting. Yet another reason for the suppressor and it's use.

I'd suppress the neighbor from away~