any update on court ruling?

any update on court ruling?

This is a discussion on any update on court ruling? within the Maryland Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; does anyone have any further info regarding fed judge ruling on permit status? I know state police are real busy ...

Default any update on court ruling?

does anyone have any further info regarding fed judge ruling on permit status? I know state police are real busy with gun purchase aps and collector permits. I was waiting to hear the final outcome to see if I should apply, hoping for success?

The last update from Maryland Shall Issue can be found at:

Woollard Case Update - Maryland Shall Issue® | Maryland Shall Issue®

I haven't seen any update since...
    Good judgement comes from expierence, which is usually the result of bad judgement. Learn from the experience of others, since it's a lot less painful than gaining it all on your own...

OOPS!! there is one later update:

Maryland Shall Issue® General Update 4-18-2012 - Maryland Shall Issue® | Maryland Shall Issue®

As long as I'm here and MSI is still here, you're NOT alone in Maryland!!
    Last edited by rjefmiller; 05-01-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Typo and add info...
    Good judgement comes from expierence, which is usually the result of bad judgement. Learn from the experience of others, since it's a lot less painful than gaining it all on your own...

Thanks . I find it truly pitiful that i can legally carry in every state around Maryland with my other permits but not in the State that i live in.

Quote Originally Posted by aloneinMD View Post
    Thanks . I find it truly pitiful that i can legally carry in every state around Maryland with my other permits but not in the State that i live in.
    I agree with you aloneinMD check out MSI they are a good site. It will change soon. Vote out 1 lib at a time...Ok let me dream a little maybe a couple of ours in MD
    "The Bible is the Book upon which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson, Seventh President of the United States

This thread will literally keep you up to the minute.

SAF SUES IN MARYLAND OVER HANDGUN PERMIT DENIAL UPDATED 3-5-12 - Maryland Shooters

Today we are waiting on Gura's response to the State's request for a permanent stay of judgement.