ALERT: Mass LTC fee increase proposed, even for NON RESIDENT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ALERT: Mass LTC fee increase proposed, even for NON RESIDENT

This is a discussion on ALERT: Mass LTC fee increase proposed, even for NON RESIDENT within the Massachusetts Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Well, I was thinking about applying, but now it may not even be worth it. $250 every year? Insane....

Well, I was thinking about applying, but now it may not even be worth it. $250 every year? Insane.

That fee increase didn't make it through the legislature - this time. But the permit is for six years - one of the longest for the states that issue CCW permits.

Anyone have any updates on this? I know it didn't pass this time around, but I read the rumor of legislation that would reduce the fee to $40. Somehow, I don't quite believe it. Anyone hear similar?

Man am I glad I just got mine, this state needs an enema, lets start at the state house!!
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12