Justice Served

Justice Served

This is a discussion on Justice Served within the Massachusetts Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Man receives life sentences in rape, murder of cousin, 6 - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe People tell ...

Default Justice Served

Man receives life sentences in rape, murder of cousin, 6 - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

People tell me I don't need to sleep with a gun here in suburbia. I say they're wrong. This puke didn't get what he deserved when he B&E's this home. I hope he gets it in prison. Over, and over, and over. So many people know this family, and they are good people. This was heart breaking.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Man receives life sentences in rape, murder of cousin, 6 - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

People tell me I don't need to sleep with a gun here in suburbia. I say they're wrong. This puke didn't get what he deserved when he B&E's this home. I hope he gets it in prison. Over, and over, and over. So many people know this family, and they are good people. This was heart breaking.
    what terrible event, sad. I walk around my house and my yard with my gun when I'm home as well as have it right on the end table while I sleep. It is never far from me. All you gotta do is pick up the paper!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
    -- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon, 1942

What a bastard.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

DocBoCook is offline Not Negotiable, A Right

now this guy doesn't deserve the quick courtesy of 2 to the temple. He needs to be slowly and violently "Taken Care of" in jail and then become pig food while he is still alive
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

The world is full of scum and this is one more example.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7