- Moderate Conservative. I believe in taking care of my business, and staying out of everyone else's business.
I grew up in a Christian home, with moral character, and ethical beliefs.
I'm a fighter. I can tolerate most anything for so long, and then, well....the time for talking is over.
I can't tolerate any man who beats women, children, or animals. I think self control defines a man's character when fit vs. rage.
I tried to live my life my way, and not to infringe on the rights of others. I expect nothing more, and certainly nothing less.
- State / Location:
- Vickery, (Whites Landing) Ohio
- I love motorcyling, US/Ohio/local history, the cowboy life, plinking steel targets
- Truck driver for 16 years, but a recent on the job injury, looks like retraining for something else?
- Carry Gun:
- Ruger P95DC with 15 rd. mag. and an additional mag in a shoulder holster.
- All Firearms:
- UBERTI - Cattleman Hombre, .357 MAG, single action 4.75" barrel matte finish
RUGER - P95
WINCHESTER - MODEL 94, .30-30, 1967
SAVAGE ARMS - STEVENS MODEL 350 SECURITY SHOTGUN, 12GA. BOTTOM FEED/EJECT
Next buy...Heritage rough rider .45/.410 revolver or the Rossi Ranch Hand .357 MAG, lever action pistol.
Darkwater Firearms - Training Drills for Shooting Skills
Buckeye Firearms Association
"Governments don't live together, people live together. With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well, I've come to give you either one. Or get either one from you." Josie Wales
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 01-23-2012 04:13 PM
- Last Activity
- 01-26-2013 12:25 AM
- Join Date