Kalamazoo Friends of the NRA
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SCTaber
  • 1 Post By applessshch

Kalamazoo Friends of the NRA

This is a discussion on Kalamazoo Friends of the NRA within the Michigan Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; If you live and/or work in the Kalamazoo area please support the new Kalamazoo chapter of the Friends of NRA ...

Default Kalamazoo Friends of the NRA

If you live and/or work in the Kalamazoo area please support the new Kalamazoo chapter of the Friends of NRA. Our inaugural banquet is April 26, at the Radisson Hotel and Suites in beautiful downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan. For more information and to order tickets go to http://www.kazoofnra.org or contact me @ scottaber@sbcglobal.net. Come join us for food, fun, and guns, guns, guns!!!

I was at the Gun Show today in the Expo center and it was soooo packed I didn't see you or I would have stopped by to say hello. My son saw you but didn't tell me until hours after we left. Sorry.

I sorry you were not able to stop by our table yesterday, I was there all day, and will be there again today from 10:00 till closing, if you are there look us up, you can't miss our table it has 2 8ft tall signs on each end, we are directly across from the folks sell the concealed carry purses. Don't forget to order your tickets for the banquet next month!