~Benton Harbor gives Louis Farrakhan "Keys to the City"~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

~Benton Harbor gives Louis Farrakhan "Keys to the City"~

This is a discussion on ~Benton Harbor gives Louis Farrakhan "Keys to the City"~ within the Michigan Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Apparently it doesn’t matter if you spew anti-Semitic hate and gleefully preach of the impending destruction of America. At least ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down ~Benton Harbor gives Louis Farrakhan "Keys to the City"~

Apparently it doesn’t matter if you spew anti-Semitic hate and gleefully preach of the impending destruction of America. At least it doesn‘t matter if you’re being considered for a key to the city of Benton Harbor, Mich.
    According to a report, Louis Farrakhan is being given the honor and the key this week. WSJM-RADIO has the report:
    The Benton Harbor City Commission on Monday voted to honor Louis Farrakhan with a key to the city when he visits next week. Farrakhan’s set to speak at Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church at seven PM on Friday, the 27th … .
    City Commissioner Marcus Muhammad told the station, “To have someone of his stature to come to our city I think that’s the least we can do.”
    The only person that voted against the measure, WSJM reports, was Mayor James Hightower. Three other members were not present.

Louis Farrakhan Given Key to the City of Benton Harbor, Michigan | TheBlaze.com

It looks like the city of Benton Harbor needs to change the locks i.m.o.
    SMFH
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

The key doesn't actually open any doors .

I grew up in that $hithole and this does not in any way surprise me. It was bad in '88 when I left Michigan and it's continued to rot ever since.

Estimated median household income in 2009: $16,267 (it was $17,471 in 2000)
    Benton Harbor: $16,267
    Michigan: $45,255

Estimated per capita income in 2009: $9,607

Benton Harbor city income, earnings, and wages data

Estimated median house or condo value in 2009: $57,115 (it was $38,700 in 2000)
    Benton Harbor: $57,115
    Michigan: $132,200

Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $64,105; Detached houses: $63,143; Townhouses or other attached units: $48,544; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $261,388; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $79,972; Mobile homes: $30,642

Median gross rent in 2009: $471.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

For those of us that love the State of Mi., it's great that our state looks like a mitten. If it looked like a human body, Benton Harbor would definately be the crotch.

Blog Entries

I lived in St. Joseph MI for 5 years which is right next to Benton Harbor they should change the name to Crack City, it's a infested city of crack heads.

Giving him the key to that city all makes sense now

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Probably given to him by Cassius Clay who lives (lived) in St. Joe, I belive.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    For those of us that love the State of Mi., it's great that our state looks like a mitten. If it looked like a human body, Benton Harbor would definately be the crotch.
    If they ever give the Earth an enema, I always thought Boston would be the insertion point. I stand corrected.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

It's amazing that this place can still exist. Should just turn off the power to it & close it down. Just a few miles up the coast of Lake Michigan, there are some of the most affluent communities in the country, And some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Probably given to him by Cassius Clay who lives (lived) in St. Joe, I belive.
    Berrien Springs, south of Benton Harbor

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast