Happy Fathers Day
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Happy Fathers Day

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,651

    Happy Fathers Day

    I wanted to wish all the Fathers that are away from their children protecting us a Happy Fathers Day and to thank you!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

  2. #2
    happy fathers day to all the daddy's on this forum!Happy Fathers Day-love-light.jpg
    gun control is being able to hit your target

  3. #3
    Happy Fathers day to all fathers!
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ElK Creek Kentucky
    Posts
    437
    Let me be the first to say thank you.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

  5. #5
    any man can be a father but it takes a special man to be a daddyHappy Fathers Day-childisborn-3-.jpg
    gun control is being able to hit your target

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    133
    DITTO to all the Fathers today, which I am one!
    Byron
    "HogDoc Olliday"
    NRA*SASS*IDPA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Psychologically enhanced / E of Narrows
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    happy fathers day to all the daddy's on this forum!
    Thank you and a Happy Fathers day to you and all as well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    any man can be a father but it takes a special man to be a daddyHappy Fathers Day-childisborn-3-.jpg

    AMEN you said a mouth full!
    And may I say no truer statement has been made!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

  9. #9
    hey mister d i'm not a 'father' but being i raised my son as a single woman and not only brought home the bacon but cooked it too my son still brings me a 'father's day' present as well a mothers day present, my mothers day gift was taking me to the range and doing up my yard work and for fathers day.....
    he brought me one of my favs .......a toasted et bagel with a schmear of chive cream cheese topped with lox tomato onion and capers sprinkled over it
    i couldn't have asked for a better son
    gun control is being able to hit your target

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Psychologically enhanced / E of Narrows
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    hey mister d i'm not a 'father' but being i raised my son as a single woman and not only brought home the bacon but cooked it too my son still brings me a 'father's day' present as well a mothers day present, my mothers day gift was taking me to the range and doing up my yard work and for fathers day.....
    he brought me one of my favs .......a toasted et bagel with a schmear of chive cream cheese topped with lox tomato onion and capers sprinkled over it
    i couldn't have asked for a better son
    I did not mean any offense by it and it sounds like none was taken.. :) It was just a mistake made of not really knowing that many people here that well and there not being a gender option on the profiles.

    As your prior quote says..
    any man can be a father but it takes a special man to be a daddy
    I would have to conclude that Your son seems to think you deserve it, so I will not retract my wish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •