U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

This is a discussion on U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; YouTube - Trijicon ACOG Tactical Scope The Free Press is reporting that Trijicon is defending it's practice... Wixom firm defends ...

YouTube - Trijicon ACOG Tactical Scope

The Free Press is reporting that Trijicon is defending it's practice...

Wixom firm defends rifle sights with Bible verses | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Good for them,
    Last edited by ricbak; 01-19-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Added Link
    Semper Fi

We say "God Bless America" all the time and when a company that supports our troops offends some mindless Muslim terrorist, I don't give a Sh** what the leeral media says. If the company changes the practice, shame on them. I am tired of people saying they worry about offending those that want us dead. ******* 'em!

gogriz91 is offline Torch Wielding Villager

Didn't someone once say there were no atheists in a foxhole? Maybe they said there were no atheists on the beach at D-Day. I wonder if "Mikey" has been shot at before? I can't imagine praying to Obama, Tom Cruise or Oprah if I'm being shot at.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Congress is prohibited by the Constitution from establishing a national religion. Trijicon is not Congress and they are not establishing a region. So there's nothing unconstitutional here. Displaying the 10 commandments is not establishing a religion either. Nobody is required to belong to a particular religion to own property, get a job, vote, etc. All the crap about separation of church and state is just that - crap.

NDshotokan is offline Call me Crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Didn't someone once say there were no atheists in a foxhole?
    Most guys don't give a rats ***** one way or the other. We just do our job and go about our business.

As far as the ACOG fiasco, I hear some scopes are equipped with “cross” hairs, too. That's so insensitive. :) But seriously though, who really cares? My ACOG puts the rounds where I need them. That's all that matters.
    "A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job." - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by NDshotokan View Post

As far as the ACOG fiasco, I hear some scopes are equipped with “cross” hairs, too. That's so insensitive. :) .........
    The whole object is to use the cross on the muslim terrorist and send them to the other side as quickly as possible. No sense keeping him from his heavenly harem.

-Doc

Default Liberals at it again

OK, so Trijicons been putting this on their sights for years and nobody but the enemy is complaining. I also don't understand, Muslims yell Allah akbar or what the heck they yell every time they blow up innocent civilians, women and children or behead people. Now they are upset because this sight has a reference to a Bible verse. I say keep the verse and send them to meet their maker. I would even suggest dipping the ammo in pigs blood just to seal the deal.

Wind-age and elevation will help you to reach out and touch someone.

There's nothing wrong with someone etching something biblical on their product. Especially if it mean something good.
    "Be polite. Be professional. Be prepared to kill."
    LTC John Nagl

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    ....I say keep the verse and send them to meet their maker. I would even suggest dipping the ammo in pigs blood just to seal the deal.....
    Sounds like a good idea to me.

I understand the Israelis bury dead suicide bombers in pig offal.

-Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12