Marines Urinating on Taliban Corpses - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Marines Urinating on Taliban Corpses

This is a discussion on Marines Urinating on Taliban Corpses within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; Really, really like the Pig Blood Packet issued for overseas deployment. With as much swine we consume in this country, ...

Really, really like the Pig Blood Packet issued for overseas deployment. With as much swine we consume in this country, cost should be relatively low. We could even have freeze dried packets for those on long assignments. Less weight to carry. Lets fight fire with fire.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Default The 4 marines

I think we should give the four Marines a metal, to hell with
    allen west, obama, hillary and eric holder.

It's really getting nauseating reading these comments based on how we need to "respect" our enemies. Tell that to Daniel Pearl, and the rest of the contractors doing their job over there, to help improve that God forsaken $h!t hole, and had their heads cut off for their effort. 9/11 taught me all I need to know about "respecting" Islam, along with the animals who worship in that convoluted "religion".
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    It's really getting nauseating reading these comments based on how we need to "respect" our enemies. Tell that to Daniel Pearl, and the rest of the contractors doing their job over there, to help improve that God forsaken $h!t hole, and had their heads cut off for their effort. 9/11 taught me all I need to know about "respecting" Islam, along with the animals who worship in that convoluted "religion".
    So your response to despicable behavior by our enemy is for us to be more like them. In other words, for us to disrespect our values and honor because our enemy has none.

Is that what you teach your children?

Default just a question

What if you had a loved one in the towers on 9/11. How would you feel. Now think about the number of military members who have lost there lives. Now think about the number of friends these men and women have lost. Now you understand why they have such hatred. I am not saying their actions are correct but I can understand where they are coming from

This is totally uncalled for. This is going to upset the moslems and they might start shooting at our troops or even set up road side bombs. If they really get upset they could hijack planes and

What Dear? Sorry, I'll be right back.

Never mind forget what I said, my wife says they're already doing that.

That's funny Carabou...unfortunately true. When I get to hear just one Derka truly apologize for 9/11 and stop claiming their religion is hyjacked by radicals...I may change my mind. I for one know for a fact they were dancing in the streets in Paterson, NJ on 9/11 when 3,000 "innocent" people died...so piss on 'em...religion of peace?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    So your response to despicable behavior by our enemy is for us to be more like them. In other words, for us to disrespect our values and honor because our enemy has none.
    What do you tell your children when they read in history books how General Curtis Le May burned down half of Tokyo in one night by firebombing the entire city with Incendiaries, roasting tens of thousands of "innocent" women and children in their beds as they slept? It's called war, and their is no way to sugar coat it, or make it "nice". Our soldiers behavior was not "despicable". Our values are the same, regardless if the enemy gets pi$$ed on, or not. If you want to worry about our dead enemies, knock yourself out. I worry more about the live ones.
    I don't need my AR-15 "Assault Rifle", any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus.

stormrider54 is offline stormrider54

Hear! Hear!

Sounds to me the dead Taliban boys got off lightly. I know that if they had been trying to kill me for weeks I'd be looking to pay them back before and after death. The bottom line here is that they'll never kill again and we do not care if you are upset by getting pissed on. That is the way it is shoot at us we will kill and piss on you. Job well done fellas!
    The yellow jester does not play but gently pulls the strings
    and smiles as the puppets dance in the Court of the Crimson King

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

While not polite, it pales beside the fact these bastards are already dead and won't notice.

In the SC GOP debate last night Ron Paul said the taliban isn't our enemy. He stated they are only fighting us because we invaded their sovereign state. I think he forgot they provided Osama with a base of operations, assisted in the acquisition of weapons, recruited for Al Qaeda and were complicit in the murder of 3,100 Americans on 9/11. They refused to hand over Osama.

Paul made the point that they were our allies in the cold war. He went on to say the US was bad for killing bin Laden and accused the U.S. of violating Pakistan's sovereign rights. WTF? Even Obama had the balls to wack out bin Laden. Paul is apparently farther left than Obama on this issue.

Even the left-leaning Chicano Tribune hit the nail on the head in today's edition writing...

Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta labeled the video, which surfaced last week, "utterly despicable." Perry, mentioning that comment, said: “Let me tell you what's utterly despicable: Cutting Danny Pearl’s head off and showing the video of it. Hanging our contractors from bridges, that's utterly despicable.”

Perry said he believed the Marines’ behavior was inappropriate. “They made a mistake that the military needs to deal with, and they need to be punished,” he said.

He said Panetta’s comments showed “this administration’s disdain all too often for our men and women in uniform.”

I suppose if the bathroom is occupied and there happens to be some dead Taliban around they'll suffice. Perhaps we should "Taliban train" our new puppies.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast