Injustice Exposed Secret code on DD214 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Injustice Exposed Secret code on DD214

This is a discussion on Injustice Exposed Secret code on DD214 within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Blacksheep Do your own research and you will find this guy is a self serving conspiracy theory ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheep View Post
    Do your own research and you will find this guy is a self serving conspiracy theory fool. The code he alleges is hidden is in fact listed for anyone to read and describes why your enlistment ended. To be honest, this guy is worse than Obama at distorting the truth. Another of his theories is John McCain threw the election and 9-11 was an inside job. He is a self proclaimed expert on Constitutional Rights. Be honest, this guy is trying to get something for nothing. Just my two cents. (He has been treated for free by the VA since his discharge.)
    You beat me to the punch of researching the guy. Thanks.

Wonder if he is kin to David Crosby. I swear they could be brothers.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

The reason I don't buy these huge far reaching conspiracies is simple logistics the possibility of keeping a given secret is inversely proportional to the cube of the number of people who know it.

Somebody would have talked by now
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

ABC News There may be somthing to this.

USED UP AND SPIT OUT - (LONG VERSION) - YouTube!
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

I didn't watch the video so all I know is the few posts on here but I do have some comments. Since the Viet Nam war a "secret" code has been put on everyone's DD214 telling companies who not to hire. This secret has been distributed to all of the Federal hiring agencies and all of the major corporations and is commonly used to discriminate against anyone who has this "secret" code on their DD214. For 40 years this "secret" code has been around and commonly applied to hiring practices for governmental agencies and major corporations, and is used in the providing of VA benefits especially health care. Yet this remains a "SECRET" code and one of the codes tell whether or not they actually worked on the alien space craft at area 54 doing research on the anti-gravity system that was used in the gulf war but no one knows about it.

The most remarkable thing about this code is that with probably a million people knowing about it, it still remained a secret. I would say that is a better kept secret than the USAF matter-anti matter powered drones cruising unseen over Cuba monitoring the situation there.

"A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I thought they were supposed to be secret codes and you say that they are on the Interenet. I do see where it says they no longer publish them to the general public so this sounds to be more along the lines of trying to make the Boy Scouts into a secret indoctrination society.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I thought they were supposed to be secret codes and you say that they are on the Interenet. I do see where it says they no longer publish them to the general public so this sounds to be more along the lines of trying to make the Boy Scouts into a secret indoctrination society.
    Most of the story takes place in the '80s and '90s.

I agree with Treo....by now someone would have written a book on it.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    I agree with Treo....
    Fairly common occurence around these parts
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Fairly common occurence around these parts
    Humble are we??

Quote Originally Posted by ToddR View Post
    Humble are we??
    2000 posts, over 1000 likes.

Just sayin'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast