Retired generals Tom Waskow AF Lt Gen and Wayne Sylvester USA MG are Pissed... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree71Likes

Retired generals Tom Waskow AF Lt Gen and Wayne Sylvester USA MG are Pissed...

This is a discussion on Retired generals Tom Waskow AF Lt Gen and Wayne Sylvester USA MG are Pissed... within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by araczynski I mean no disrespect to the vets, but seriously, save the drama and prose for a ...

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    I mean no disrespect to the vets, but seriously, save the drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella or something. If your great republican overlords had their way they'd close all the Vet Hospitals so they could continue giving tax breaks to the oil companies and secure themselves more 'donations' to 'fight the good fight' for the little man.
    Congratulations..... First time I have blocked someone after only one post. More proof that our gene pool has become too shallow.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rome, NY
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    I mean no disrespect to the vets, but seriously, save the drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella or something. If your great republican overlords had their way they'd close all the Vet Hospitals so they could continue giving tax breaks to the oil companies and secure themselves more 'donations' to 'fight the good fight' for the little man.
    Pfffffffffffttt!
    Jim Page

    Cogito, ergo armatum sum

  3. #13
    araczynski's Avatar
    araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artman View Post
    if it wasn't for the republicans the hole milatary would be defunded.
    correct, the republicans have no problems funding the military, they just have problems funding places that take care of them after they come back.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    I mean no disrespect to the vets, but seriously, save the drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella or something. If your great republican overlords had their way they'd close all the Vet Hospitals so they could continue giving tax breaks to the oil companies and secure themselves more 'donations' to 'fight the good fight' for the little man.
    Since this is immediately after my post, are you directing this comment at me? How is my showing that the entire Congress, with the exception of 3 men, are responsible for a law that fundamentally changes what it is to be an American, "drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella"?

    If you were not directing your comments to me, you should use the "Reply With Quote" button so that there is no confusion regarding your intent.
    “There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.”- Mr. Herbert Garrison
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."- Jeff Cooper
    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."- D. Carnegie

  5. #15
    araczynski's Avatar
    araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldekard View Post
    Since this is immediately after my post, are you directing this comment at me? How is my showing that the entire Congress, with the exception of 3 men, are responsible for a law that fundamentally changes what it is to be an American, "drama and prose for a telemundo telenovella"?

    If you were not directing your comments to me, you should use the "Reply With Quote" button so that there is no confusion regarding your intent.
    sorry, i was replying to whoever this 'wayne' was that tucker's mom quoted in the email. which now thinking about it, was somewhat stupid as wayne is probably not reading this forum. the wayne email in general is the type of political spam mail that seems to be overabundant this time of the presidential cycle, plenty of hypocrisy from both sides, all the while nothing gets done.

    the house is burning, and the firemen are arguing about whether to use the the gray hose or the white hose.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    St. Louis County, MO
    Posts
    3,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    sorry, i was replying to whoever this 'wayne' was that tucker's mom quoted in the email. which now thinking about it, was somewhat stupid as wayne is probably not reading this forum. the wayne email in general is the type of political spam mail that seems to be overabundant this time of the presidential cycle, plenty of hypocrisy from both sides, all the while nothing gets done.

    the house is burning, and the firemen are arguing about whether to use the the gray hose or the white hose.
    If you read the title of the post, you will know that the writer is USA MG Wayne Sylvester...he was there. It was his story.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    301

    Default

    First off to Mom, thanks for sharing the email, should be read by all.


    Quote Originally Posted by zardozfl View Post
    Just know not everyone felt this way. To many of us you are still, & always will be, true heroes. Thank you for the epic sacrifices both you & your families made.
    God willing, this clown will be replaced in Nov.
    Agreed, many will always honor you as heroes for all you sacrificed when your country called. Thank you.

  8. #18
    araczynski's Avatar
    araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    If you read the title of the post, you will know that the writer is USA MG Wayne Sylvester...he was there. It was his story.
    i did read it, and i knew he was there and that's why he wrote it, and that it was a copy/paste of an email received... my brain just didn't catch up to my typing. anyway, i was just saying the email sounded too much like more political drama.

    i mean why are vets only remembered/appreciated on memorial day? as if that day is the only day in the year their actions and sacrifices have any value. There's not a week where I don't take a moment out of my life to sit back and think on all that they have given and renew my deep respect and appreciation.

    Is the wall only open one weekend a year?
    Does all the pomp and circumstance only have to happen on that day when there's more cameras around?
    Do the sacrifices not hold value the rest of the year?

    Don't ALL politicians use every opportunity to further their own agenda and potential voter sway in the name of patriotism? Like say Mr. "Mission Accomplished" did?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    St. Louis County, MO
    Posts
    3,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    i did read it, and i knew he was there and that's why he wrote it, and that it was a copy/paste of an email received... my brain just didn't catch up to my typing. anyway, i was just saying the email sounded too much like more political drama.

    i mean why are vets only remembered/appreciated on memorial day? as if that day is the only day in the year their actions and sacrifices have any value. There's not a week where I don't take a moment out of my life to sit back and think on all that they have given and renew my deep respect and appreciation.
    Son, that day called Memorial Day is the culmination of the many days that many of us remembered the vets, the fallen and our soldiers who fought and still fighting the wars we did not start. It is not because it is only the one day of the year that they are remembered. I want to say something more but it might just not sink in your brain so quickly....so slowly...think about this ...why is it that you have only one birthday a year? What about Christmas and New Year, Easter Sunday, Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc? We can hold these last ones anytime of the year too...what about Mother's Day or Father's Day? do you remember and pay respect to your parents only on those days too? Just asking...

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski
    Is the wall only open one weekend a year?
    Is your mind only open one weekend of your Mother or Father's Day?

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski
    Does all the pomp and circumstance only have to happen on that day when there's more cameras around?
    Do the sacrifices not hold value the rest of the year?
    It is the one day of the year for those who can come to the ceremony for the memory of our soldiers, dead or alive, are held. So maybe when you become prez one day you can ban cameras around for that ceremony so it does not irritate you. You see, these dates were made so that during the year some may have an excuse to meet together with friends of the same interests to honor their comrades. These people who came to memorials are not neighbours, those who fought in the war all did not come from the same province or states or county. They may even came from all over the world to gather there at the Memorial on that particular day...can you tell? No you can't maybe because you are detached on that particular weekend. You can do what you want on any particular weekend of your life, but to others going to the memorial together is a big thing--it may be the only day they may ever see and meet some of them again because some of these vets are getting old each day, each year....each moment. And some younger ones who go there too may not be there again that next year...for some reason or the other...

    Quote Originally Posted by araczynski
    Don't ALL politicians use every opportunity to further their own agenda and potential voter sway in the name of patriotism? Like say Mr. "Mission Accomplished" did?
    Not really everyone...but since Mr Mission Accomplished do not have any real connections to the real American and our patriotism to this country, then he is the only one who has the agenda there to want to sway any potential voter in his fake show of patriotism. Do you think his secret service agents wants to be there and shoo those people away from the wall either? Think about that....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Son, that day called Memorial Day is the culmination of the many days that many of us remembered the vets, the fallen and our soldiers who fought and still fighting the wars we did not start. It is not because it is only the one day of the year that they are remembered. I want to say something more but it might just not sink in your brain so quickly....so slowly...think about this ...why is it that you have only one birthday a year? What about Christmas and New Year, Easter Sunday, Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc? We can hold these last ones anytime of the year too...what about Mother's Day or Father's Day? do you remember and pay respect to your parents only on those days too? Just asking...


    Is your mind only open one weekend of your Mother or Father's Day?


    It is the one day of the year for those who can come to the ceremony for the memory of our soldiers, dead or alive, are held. So maybe when you become prez one day you can ban cameras around for that ceremony so it does not irritate you. You see, these dates were made so that during the year some may have an excuse to meet together with friends of the same interests to honor their comrades. These people who came to memorials are not neighbours, those who fought in the war all did not come from the same province or states or county. They may even came from all over the world to gather there at the Memorial on that particular day...can you tell? No you can't maybe because you are detached on that particular weekend. You can do what you want on any particular weekend of your life, but to others going to the memorial together is a big thing--it may be the only day they may ever see and meet some of them again because some of these vets are getting old each day, each year....each moment. And some younger ones who go there too may not be there again that next year...for some reason or the other...


    Not really everyone...but since Mr Mission Accomplished do not have any real connections to the real American and our patriotism to this country, then he is the only one who has the agenda there to want to sway any potential voter in his fake show of patriotism. Do you think his secret service agents wants to be there and shoo those people away from the wall either? Think about that....
    Sic em Mom! lol just don't bite em in the arse as the crap will come out both ends. lol
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •