We need to show more sympathy for these people.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

We need to show more sympathy for these people.

This is a discussion on We need to show more sympathy for these people. within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; From: Maxine's Best They travel miles in the heat. * They risk their lives crossing a border. * They don't ...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default We need to show more sympathy for these people.

They travel miles in the heat.

* They risk their lives crossing a border.

* They don't get paid enough wages.

* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.

* They live in crowded conditions among a people who
    speak a different language.

* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all
    day ~ every day..

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans

~
    I'm talking about our troops!

Doesn't it seem strange that so many are willing to

lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals,

but don't support our troops?

Wouldn't it be great if we took the $360,000,000,000

(that's billion) we spend on illegals every

year, and spend it on our troops!!!

Please pass this on; this is worth the short time it takes.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their

life, wrote a blank check made payable to‘The

United States of America ’ for any amount, up to

and including their life.

I know what these men & women go through I spent 20+ years in the Naval Service, and it's not only the one's on the front lines, it's also the spouces left behind to take care of the families and contune a stable live style until hoopefully there loved one's return. Our service people and families will always be in my prayers.

Doesn't it suck when someone steals an actual American's SSN ?
    Doesn't it suck when a hard working guy like me stops for a break and ahead of me at a convenient store with an illegal (Thats not working) ahead of me pays for his stuff with an EBT ?
    F*&% them... cheats and thieves and their illegal children end up paying the price.

Stop wasting money on cheats and bring my brothers back home and give them a place to live.

the 'ebt' song

gun control is being able to hit your target

I dislike anything free for not working..
    What happened to Welfare cheese and peanut butter.
    Bring it back.

america needs to get OFF welfare not make it a welfare state ....we have the ways and means to do it but our own government is trying to stop that from happening......they want a welfare state as a way to control the masses it seems to me

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

O'reilly tonight said that the number of people on welfare has increased over the past 3 years more than the last 8 years combined a 56% rise and it's not stoping anytime soon, everybody has there had out, Stosal went on the street as a street bum and made almost $100.00 and they also went to a welfare line and asked the people in line, if they had even looked for a job and almost 100% of them said there wasn't any jobs to which Stosal went around a 7 block area and found around 28 different places that want to hire someone, 50% of those didn't require any prior work experence. One lady said that she made more money on welfare than to go out and get a job. I understand if someone really needs welfare, BUT the one's that have baby after baby by various fathers to obtain additional is complete BS. They have the welfare mentality and it's been passed down from one gereration to another and it's really sad.

if i was in charge of the welfare department any one already on welfare that brought another child into the world wouldn't get more food stamps ..as folks need to learn to be responsible for themselves not rewarded for having children they can't take care of ........use a condom or keep your legs crossed or find a man who is going to support your child before getting pregnant or get an abortion but if you can't afford them then don't have them imo
    i only had one because i could barely afford to take care of the one i had most of the time being a single mother and i never got welfare help raising a child by myself but we managed quite well considering i was always very frugal and practical.......still am to this day

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/06/feds-couple-claimed-welfare-while-living-in-12m-home/

Heard about this one a while ago...

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjace View Post
    Doesn't it suck when someone steals an actual American's SSN ?
    Doesn't it suck when a hard working guy like me stops for a break and ahead of me at a convenient store with an illegal (Thats not working) ahead of me pays for his stuff with an EBT ?
    F*&% them... cheats and thieves and their illegal children end up paying the price.

Stop wasting money on cheats and bring my brothers back home and give them a place to live.
    We are paying for boys to have sex with no strings attached. If the girl gets pregnant kill it or pay her for having the baby. Either way the boys get their rocks off with no problem. Talk about a war on women!!
    Either way, it is all about power and retaining power.
    Give em money and teach who to vote for and then drive em to the polls on election day.
    Make the slaves vote for da masta.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

I agree with everything you guys are saying except one thing, the title of this thread "We need to show more sympathy for these people." Speaking as a U.S.Army Vet. I don't want sympathy and neither does any other Vet that I know personally. What we want and deserve is RESPECT. We didn't volunteer for the money, the awards, or the sympathy. We volunteered because we love this country and want to keep a great place to live for our children's children. I know that you didn't mean any disrespect by the title. I just want to say my peace.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast