Our Military
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sdprof

Our Military

This is a discussion on Our Military within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; I'm sorry that our leaders stood by and allowed the two Navy Seals and our Ambassador to die! I hope ...

Default Our Military

I'm sorry that our leaders stood by and allowed the two Navy Seals and our Ambassador to die!

I hope that you do not feel that the average citizen would have ever stood by and watched this without helping defend them!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

The fallout from this episode is that many in the military will end up looking over their shoulder to see if someone really does have their back. Whether all the things being reported are true, half true, or even just a bit true, it's a demoralizing action that will have ramifications for quite some time.

Just another event that shows how little regard the so-called CiC has for the military.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

I lost faith in leadership doing the right thing years ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html