IRS now targeting Vets
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By kelcarry

IRS now targeting Vets

This is a discussion on IRS now targeting Vets within the Military & Veterans forums, part of the Main Category category; The American Legion is accusing the Internal Revenue Service of conducting unreasonably harsh evaluations of each postís tax-exempt status. Congress ...

Default IRS now targeting Vets

The American Legion is accusing the Internal Revenue Service of conducting unreasonably harsh evaluations of each postís tax-exempt status. Congress is supporting the veteransí organization and on Aug. 28, the House of Representativesí Committee on Veterans Affairs requested the IRS address the allegations.

The IRS requested each American Legion post provide military service records or discharge papers for each active member during their assessments of the Legionís tax-exempt status. The IRS fined posts that didnít comply. The Congressional Committee called this practice ďunduly burdensome and completely unwarranted.Ē

FOR THE REST OF THIS DESPICABLE STORY, CLICK ON LINK BELOW:

IRS Now Targeting Veterans | American Overlook
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The outrages in this administration and it bureaucrats goes on and on and on. With abuses going literally unchecked and a Congress that has nothing between their legs except "what's in it for them-ala exemption from turdcare", all I see is a road to Germany 1930. Ya wake up one day and find you are "on the list" and then the trip to that nice camp in Idaho. Farfetched? Supposedly smart Jews in Germany acted just as everyone acts in this country--"can't happen here", "I'm a citizen with rights" etc etc. That is until this smothering government, who continually ignore Congress and the Constitution leave it up to the precursor to the Gestapo, the fanatics in the IRS, the ATF, the FBI and the rest of the alphabet turds to do the initial dirty work. The real shame is that the only reason these turds can do what they are doing is because of the people they are now tying to crucify--veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    The outrages in this administration and it bureaucrats goes on and on and on. With abuses going literally unchecked and a Congress that has nothing between their legs except "what's in it for them-ala exemption from turdcare", all I see is a road to Germany 1930. Ya wake up one day and find you are "on the list" and then the trip to that nice camp in Idaho. Farfetched? Supposedly smart Jews in Germany acted just as everyone acts in this country--"can't happen here", "I'm a citizen with rights" etc etc. That is until this smothering government, who continually ignore Congress and the Constitution leave it up to the precursor to the Gestapo, the fanatics in the IRS, the ATF, the FBI and the rest of the alphabet turds to do the initial dirty work. The real shame is that the only reason these turds can do what they are doing is because of the people they are now tying to crucify--veterans.
    Welcome to wacko-land (again).

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Welcome to wacko-land (again).

My favorite phrase is "welcome to the asylum, formerly known as the USA and now run by its inmates". That is what it is now. All I can say is that I vote when I am afforded the opportunity, and try to support those I believe in. Fortunately in SC, one of my senators is on my side and my congressman is on my side. Summarizing--"I am not a sheep" and if someone comes to my house unannounced with unconstitutional intent--"someone will go to hell before I go to heaven". I will not be one of my fellow Jews who just walked into an oven and I surely can see that happening as long as this excuse for a democratic government, with its narcissistic moslem kind/dictator thug as its leader, stays in power. Literally everyday there is another outrage, another illegality, another abuse of power--it just never ends and no one is doing anything about it.

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Refusal to provide this data is legal.