Conceal and Carry Suggestion? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Conceal and Carry Suggestion?

This is a discussion on Conceal and Carry Suggestion? within the Minnesota Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; My CCW license came in the mail yesturday and I'm on way to building an AR (possibly a pistol which ...

Jessica Carlson is offline Shoot like a Girl

My CCW license came in the mail yesturday and I'm on way to building an AR (possibly a pistol which is obviously too big to conceal and carry) but ranges/gun shops are in short supply where I live. Will keep you updated on how it goes.

Well for an update: I was carrying a Kahr 9mm but the slide has been catching in the locked-back position between rounds.... definitly looking for something else now!

springfield is an awesome gun i own a 9 but have shot 45 as well they make several sizes in xd so hope there is a size you would be comfy carrying clock is awesome as we in 45 for a carry if you want subcompact the glock 36 is awesome ifother wise the glock 30 for a little bit more size i think that one is a compact not sure though

not sure where you are located but here in the cities there is a couple places called bills gun shop and they let you rent and try guns before you buy so you can get a feel for them

Tried out a Springfield XDm compact, Ruger sr9c, and Smith and Weston M&P... All are nice but I'm leaning towards the Springfield :)

And after long debate a Glock it is!

What Glock did you go with? I have NEVER had a single problem with mine. I have had a Glock 19 (9mm) since 1993 and it has shot flawlessly. :)

Glock 26 what i'm looking at right now

Quote Originally Posted by aviatorcharlie View Post
    What Glock did you go with? I have NEVER had a single problem with mine. I have had a Glock 19 (9mm) since 1993 and it has shot flawlessly. :)

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

This is coming in a bit late, but my wife hates long pull, exessive recoil and all that but loves my Walther PPQ....

RTB
    RTB is offline RTB

If are going to carry every day and why shouldn't you, I suggest something that is comfortable to carry. I carry both a .380 S&W auto Bodyguard and a Glock 23 .40. Although the Glock .40 packs a much bigger punch, I prefer the S&W Bodyguard .380. It's easy to carry concealed and with a spare magazine, I have 13 shots if needed. My thoughts..... RTB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123