Howdy!

Howdy!

This is a discussion on Howdy! within the Mississippi Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Greetings from Brookhaven...

Default Howdy!

Greetings from Brookhaven
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I am not from MS but I welcome you nevertheless....from Missouri. Welcome to the forum. 'Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Welcome from a fellow Mississippian, BR549! I'm a newby too, been around here a couple of weeks.

Has been quite some time since I was down in Lincoln Co. Hot down there yet?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Welcome, I am also new to this site. Recently received my permit. Looking forward to exercising my American rights.

welcome aboard ! i'm waiting on my permit in florida here and browsing the site here for all the info i can gather and found alot of useful and interesting information
    Name:  quotes great.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  14.9 KB
    gun control is being able to hit your target

blinddog is offline Banned

Welcome to the forum. I am a fellow mississipian from Columbus in Lowndes county. Its always good to see someone from Mississippi on the forum.