New Member with a question about printing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

New Member with a question about printing

This is a discussion on New Member with a question about printing within the Missouri Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; How is printing viewed by Missouri law? Does printing violate any law or is it considered "showing" your firearm? If ...

Default New Member with a question about printing

How is printing viewed by Missouri law? Does printing violate any law or is it considered "showing" your firearm? If my firearm is covered but printing am I still "concealed?" I was hoping for some clarification, because I've heard of it being a problem is some places and nothing to worry about in others. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Default My .02

Here in S.C. printing is not an issue, if covered you are concealed, if breeze blows cover up, not brandishing just a wardrobe malfunction ;-)
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

Printing is the act of which a concealed gun is visible obvious to another because of clothing being too tight or the firearm is to big for the clothing be worn. A concealed gun that is shown (exposed) by accident of on purpose is called flashing and is not the same as printing. Some states have laws that prevent open carry, but allow concealed carry, but see 'printing' as a form of open carry. Fortunately in Washington State we have open carry and permitted concealed carry, but not printing or flashing laws.
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

welcome aboard umpguns! try to keep it concealed .....
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Default printing

Quote Originally Posted by n4sxx View Post
    Here in S.C. printing is not an issue, if covered you are concealed, if breeze blows cover up, not brandishing just a wardrobe malfunction ;-)
    i done it one time one purpous i wore one of those strech type tank tops nobody even noticed

most folks don't even notice. i've had company over my house whilst holstered up on several occasions and nobody ever noticed so that was good test for me to know most will never even notice...but in public i will be especially careful not to let a print catch anyone attention as it's nobodys business what i'm carrying or my protection plan may consist of until i need to use it

There will be people that notice though ... When I had my lcp people noticed of I open carried it . The worst thing instead of them asking me about it they always whisper loud enough for me to know . I hate that most of all

it's hard not to notice open carry. but conceal carry, if you're doing it right, nobody will notice unless they are really looking to see if you may be packing a pistol

Depending on the munincipality, open carry is allowed in Missouri. From my reading of the statute, printing is not brandishing, and I have never had an issue when my weapon shows through or the wind blows my shirt up.

biker4christ is offline Locked and loaded

I always open carry, seeing as its legal here, I dont see where "printing" would or even should be a problem, if we can carry open why would it matter if someone see's an outline? It could be a cell phone, or anything else for that matter. Just dont see the issue here unless u just really want it concealed. Just my 2 cents, even its not worth that much,,, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast