List of Missouri CCW Instructors - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree2Likes

List of Missouri CCW Instructors

This is a discussion on List of Missouri CCW Instructors within the Missouri Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Concealed Confidence Pistol I offer CCW classes taught by myself, a NRA Certified Instructor. This course is an eight hour ...

Lisa.Mash is offline NRA Certified Instructor
    Blog Entries

Concealed Confidence Pistol

I offer CCW classes taught by myself, a NRA Certified Instructor. This course is an eight hour day. The cost is $100 and if you bring at least one other person with you, itís $80. To shoot my guns with my ammo on the range, it will cost an additional $15.

Counties Served: St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, Franklin County

ALSO: This course satisfies the training requirement to get a non-resident permit (by mail, and good everywhere in Missouri) from Maine, Florida, or (coming soon)Utah, for those who prefer that option.

Lisa Mash
    lisaamash@gmail.com

We (My wife & I) offer Missouri CCW classes for $75.00. I'm also certified in Kansas. We strive to make everyone feel comfortable regardless of their shooting skills. We limit our class size to be able to provide personal attention to each student. Our classes are normally limited to 10 people and we have 2 instructors (1 male / 1 female) per class.

Recently we have expanded our classes due to the high demand.

While we are primarily in the Springfield, Missouri area we do travel.

Brian & Jamie Dye
    417-597-4293
    htttp://protectnsurvive.us

I offer CCW classes in Northeast MO. I am an attorney in private practice, but also a prosecuting attorney for a couple of towns. My co-instructor is an active duty law enforcement officer.

We charge $100 per person. We schedule classes on demand and usually average a class every other Saturday. You can contact either me or my co-instructor.

John Wilcox
    573-588-4111

Donnie Schmitz
    660-341-2274

We offer CCW classes in Neosho, MO. We have been recognized by the Sheriffs in 14 counties throughout SW MO as qualified instructors. Lead instructor is a Vietnam Vet and Pastor. The lead range officer is an infantry Marine Vet. Classes are $100 a person, $75 for veterans. We provide everything needed, including breakfast, lunch, weapons and ammo, ear protection and eye protection. Classes are held indoors and it only takes a short walk outside to get to the firing line.

You can contact us at the following numbers:
    Bill Doubek, lead instructor- 417-389-1490

Kevin Sharpe, range officer- 417-456-2826

We also have a website: www.aschoolofweaponssafety.com

Or you can check us out on FB: Schoolof weapons safety

Tracy Medford
    Concordia, MO

https://www.facebook.com/ConcordiaMo...ryClass?ref=hl

1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month. Missouri CCW class in Concordia, MO at the Community Center, 802 S Gordon St. Cost is $100 or $85 for military; I provide pistol, revolver, ammo, hearing & eye protection, drinks and FOOD. Seats are limited. I am approved in Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Henry, Hickory, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Ray, and Saline. If you live outside of these counties, let me know so I can send credentials to that county prior to class. CCW requirements are: US citizen or Permanent resident of the USA, 21 or older (18 for Military stationed in MO) and 2 or less DWI's within 5 years. Call 660-233-2745 or email medford@centurylink.net

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345