New Group Forming in Montana - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Group Forming in Montana

This is a discussion on New Group Forming in Montana within the Montana Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Originally Posted by Masada I'll be interested in hearing how your meeting went. I'm down by the University so it'd ...

Quote Originally Posted by Masada View Post
    I'll be interested in hearing how your meeting went. I'm down by the University so it'd be a bit of a drive.... altho I did hit the gunshow up there today.
    I was at the gun show as well and I can honestly say I've never seen so many people at a gun show in my life!! I was rather surprised! I spent more time ducking and weaving through the people there than I did looking at the merchandise on the tables! I even had merchandise there myself, but I was grossly disappointed when I found that none of it sold! Guess I'll have to save my money for a reloading press another way!!

*In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion but rather default to your level of training!
    *Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting!

Well, y'all. It's getting to be about that time again. I'm hoping to schedule another get-together, and with the passing of HB-228 we should have a fair amount to talk about!! If anyone here wants to attend, let me know when's good for you. It's best to keep it Monday through Thursday in about the early or mid-afternoon. Let me know, PM me or email me.
    *In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion but rather default to your level of training!

Okay y'all. Those of you interested in attending this next 'cuss & discuss' read this: I'm looking at doing it this next week, some time Monday through Thursday at about 1500 at the usual place. If there are no objections, I'll set up a time and reserve the same room at Perkin's. Let me know if anyone here has a preference as to what day of the week they'd rather have it on!!

Okay y'all, this upcoming Tuesday at 1530 at Perkin's. I'm gonna put a few spots on the radio about it if I can but plan on that if you can come. Hope to see any and all who want to come!! As always, remember, OC or CC welcome!!

Okay y'all, just a reminder. It'll be this Tuesday the 12th at Perkin's. I know I put 1530 earlier, but myself and another one or two people will be there at around 1500 just cause we like to be there early!!

Well, I still haven't gotten the Doctor's note from CaptainCrunch excusing him from this past meeting, but all joking aside: the meeting went well for the most part. We had a few newcomers at this one and a few 'Old Salts' there too. Lots of good questions and great discussion. Hopefully some people who weren't there this past time will be able to attend the next time.
    Have fun y'all. I promise I'll keep you posted on the next time we have a get-together!

Dang, I feel like a lone supporter in this thread! LOL.
    Our next meeting will be Wednesday the 17th between 3:00 and 3:30 at Perkin's restaurant. I'm going to start putting it on the radio this next Monday to let everyone else know that doesn't frequent these forums, in case there's anyone else out there that'd like to come!! Hope to see any and all there!!

Just thought I'd post an AAR about our little 'Cuss & Discuss' yesterday afternoon.

It went quite well. We had a total of 11 or 12 people there altogether and had some great conversation and good company. The icing on the cake was our 'surprise visitor' that came. Former Constitutional Party Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin and his two sons showed up with a gentleman that has graced our presence before. Chuck and his sons were visiting the area from Pensacola, Florida and came to see what we were about. What a treat that was!! All I can say is that I hope he runs again in 2012. If so, he's sure got my vote!!
    I looked him up on Google and read so much about him, much more than I already knew in the first place! I wish he could have stayed longer for more conversation and questions!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12