typical wait
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

typical wait

This is a discussion on typical wait within the Nevada Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Hello, I am new to this forum and have applied for the concealed permit in Nevada. I was told by ...

Default typical wait

Hello,

I am new to this forum and have applied for the concealed permit in Nevada. I was told by the instructor that the typical wait was down to under 30 days. I am already well past that and am wondering if anyone has heard what the typical wait has been recently.

Waiting inpatiently in Vegas,

Mike

I received mine in Las Vegas in 45 days but that was last December.

You can call the CCW office and ask for a status. I called today to see when my permit would get here. I added a Glock 23 to it 2 weeks ago and they said they were mailing it out today.

702-828-3996

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

One cool thing about Washoe County, here up north, is if you go in with an add on, they process it right there and hand you your new permit! ;)

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Thanks for the info. Great site by the way, thanks for your efforts. I am sure it will be very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by svenelvis View Post
    Hello,

I am new to this forum and have applied for the concealed permit in Nevada. I was told by the instructor that the typical wait was down to under 30 days. I am already well past that and am wondering if anyone has heard what the typical wait has been recently.

Waiting inpatiently in Vegas,

Mike
    Most of my students have been averaging 45 days, some in under 30 and occasionally up to about 60 or so. No pattern as to why some come sooner and some come later.

G
    Glen R. Parshall
    Nevada-Utah CCW instructor
    Gun Dealer

1911 and 45 - my two favorite numbers! Don't leave home without them.....

Default Amazing its much quicker!

I've had my permit for over two years and back then, it took 6 months to get your permit! And mine took just over 6 months. This explains the last time I added my XD 45 ACP, I got my new permit in under a week! - Cool

My permit comes up for renewal early part of 2008. When I initially applied, the hard CCW arrived 28 days to the tee at my residence in California. The folks at LV Metro were very friendly and professional. I would touch base with them and inquire. :)

Called the CCW number supplied above and was told that they are still working on July applications, which suggest that the 30 day to 45 day timetable has slipped significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by svenelvis View Post
    Called the CCW number supplied above and was told that they are still working on July applications, which suggest that the 30 day to 45 day timetable has slipped significantly.
    Scary! I submitted mine Aug. 17 and am still waiting.

My CCW arrived today! 76 days.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast