Hello!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello!

This is a discussion on Hello! within the New Hampshire Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I guess I'm the first from NH. I just hated seeing that "never" in the NH forum....

Default Hello!

I guess I'm the first from NH. I just hated seeing that "never" in the NH forum.

HI! I'm from the Northshore of Mass, Peabody...looks like its the closest to you so far!

Cool site, I hope it develops. Where in NH are you from?

Well hello from Hooksett then! I didn't want you to think you were alone around here.

Default N.H.

In Connecticut now, was born in North Haverhill and lived in Woodsville.
    "The Second Amendment, The Original Homeland Security"

Quote Originally Posted by ctaylor04 View Post
    Well hello from Hooksett then! I didn't want you to think you were alone around here.
    I'm up there all the time...I love Rileys Guns!! I just wish I could buy more from them.

Hi everyone. I'm not from NH but I was stationed at Pease AFB for a couple years. I left after they closed the base. I also have a NH non-resident CWP. I have to say I enjoyed my short stay there. Loved the weather, but the ocean was always cold!:)
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hi all. I am originally from NH, but now live across the country. I am real excited to have finally received my non-res carry license. I am eager to read up on the carry laws in the state (restrictions, etc.), for those times that I am back to visit my parents.

I will be around this site.

Welcome from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

sambo42xa is offline USA Carry Supporter

Sandown NH area......work in Woburn MA.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Hello from Londonderry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast