Any preppers/ area militia's in the state?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Any preppers/ area militia's in the state?

This is a discussion on Any preppers/ area militia's in the state? within the New Hampshire Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Any other preppers in NH? How about militia's or tactical shooting clubs>?...

Default Any preppers/ area militia's in the state?

Any other preppers in NH? How about militia's or tactical shooting clubs>?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I take that as a No.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Any other preppers in NH? How about militia's or tactical shooting clubs>?
    Didn't you just post something about how foolish it would be to put this information on the web?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Didn't you just post something about how foolish it would be to put this information on the web?
    No, I said publicly posting threats is foolish, not all militias are nut Jobs who want to run the government their way.

Nor are tactical shooting clubs, ISPDA trains people in tactical shooting. Gunsite,Frontsight, Sig academy, Magpul etc..

It's a fun way to get together and spend a few hours shooting.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

I don't discuss specifics about preps on the net
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I don't discuss specifics about preps on the net
    That's good, because the post was asking other people who live in NH, funny how it's even posted in the NH forum.

there is check out US malitia there is a branch in N.H.

I don't get that fullyarmedcitizen , read it anyway you want it still reads the same ! Whats with this anti-sheepdog crap how do you read that !!!

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Keep looking. Treo is right, most militias don't have a high profile, but they are there. Ididn't know there was one here in my area until someone just asked me to join as a medical instructor. Never would have known he was part of the militia. They do have a small website with a calendar that shows meetings and training sessions, but they tend to keep everything important off the net.

Keep looking, you will find them.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by fullyarmedcitizen View Post
    Now now. No need to start getting nasty. I think what Treo was attempting to relay to you was that no real militia or prepper groups are going to discuss anything online or even phone. So essentially, she was trying to save you time and effort. You need to know someone who knows someone who can vouch for you. Kind of like
    an outlaw motorcycle club
    LOL, No the groups you are talking about are the ones that give militia groups bad names. Groups as you just described are the Neo Nazi and other militia groups who are in the group for other reasons then defending the state/city and the citizens in it.

Most groups want people to know they are there and want them to join. Groups that choose to be hidden have other goals in mind.

None the less, just wanted to see If any fellow groups wanted to train with our group and take part in the food and blood drives among other public events.

If Your out there in NH and want to join our group or have our groups train or hold events together. Contact me on here and we will work something out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast