New Jersey CCW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Jersey CCW

This is a discussion on New Jersey CCW within the New Jersey Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; New Jersey sucks for gun owners. Only criminals can carry guns in New Jersey. I have to go to PA ...

Superglide is offline Superglide

Default New Jersey CCW

New Jersey sucks for gun owners.

Only criminals can carry guns in New Jersey. I have to go to PA to carry my gun.

it sure does,not only that, ive been waitin over 3 months (and countin') for my purchase permits just to BUY a handgun

it took me 7 months, i saw all the ones that where approved on her desk that where waiting to be picked up, they had to be in the thousands

Superglide is offline Superglide

Default New Jersey CCW

In my town the Chief says its not a priority for them and dont care how long it takes

its not their responsibility to protect us and we can't protect ourselves how nice
    they where calling me and asking questions they shouldn't be

I lived in Jersey for a few years, ended up there due to an X wife, Jersey Sucks, but Up-state NY is beautiful !
    US Navy, Ruger SP101 357 3" Barrel, Glock 19 G3, Taurus M65 357 mag, Walther PK 380

I was just talking to my neighbor today about NJ CCW, he had to get one for work "security guard" it took him 7 months to get it, they interviewed him, did another background check and he had to get an attorney
    after all the crap he went threw to get it, he is only allowed to carry for work and he has a 2 hour window before and after work other than that the CCW is no good

Quote Originally Posted by Superglide View Post
    New Jersey sucks for gun owners.

Only criminals can carry guns in New Jersey. I have to go to PA to carry my gun.
    I completely agreee... I live in PA and would like to see if you could help us out being that you are from New Jersey. Could you get your state to annex Philadelphia and let our state then run ourselves and keep the liberal crack heads in Philly from screwing up a great state such as PA? Thank you for your support on this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Being an ex-pat of NJ who still visits friends in NJ, I'd love to be able to CC in NJ. I would like to see reciprocal laws between NJ and PA since I have a PA LTCF and carry at all times.

if I remember correctly the law states the Chief of Police has 60 or 90 days to issue or give good reason why he hasn't. I know some say they don't have the manpower and are backlogged but one good court case for due reason in NJ might cure that problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast