buffalo ny help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buffalo ny help

This is a discussion on buffalo ny help within the New York Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; It's been 13 months and my app finally made its way back to the pistol permit office. Any one know ...

Default buffalo ny help

It's been 13 months and my app finally made its way back to the pistol permit office. Any one know about how long it will take for the judge to sign off on it?

I got mine in 13 months so be checking the mail about next week, id imagine he'll sign it this week.

Should be within the month. Erie county is extremely slow. Be patient and congrats

Individual files do not go up to the Judge's chambers. Mr. Fowler's office prepares the file and sends them up in bundles consisting of 40 to 50 files. For files with no problems, the turn around time is usually about 48 hours. Then a letter goes out from the pistol permit office.

Go gun shopping now. You'll only have 60 days to register your first firearm on the permit otherwise your application is consider withdrawn. after the first weapon is registered on your permit (it could be a co-registered weapon owned by someone else) your permit is good for life.

Already know what gun I'm getting. A. G23, just don't understand why it takes soo long

I'm in the same boat, only I'm at 7 months and it finally made it back to the permit office

jon@hmbgny is offline jon@hmbgny

HI NOGODS i think my buddy is in troulble then, he recived his 2 months after i did last yr. and he is under the impression erie county n.y gives us 6 months i forgot the rules on time period,

Quote Originally Posted by jon@hmbgny View Post
    HI NOGODS i think my buddy is in troulble then, he recived his 2 months after i did last yr. and he is under the impression erie county n.y gives us 6 months i forgot the rules on time period,
    What did his "congratulations" letter say about the time period?

City of Buffalo, county of Erie.

Received my permit in December 2011. I waited a grand total of 10 months and 14 days.

Guys at 7 months, you're not out of the woods just yet.
    Guys at 13 months, you should be good-to-go soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast