4 year old boy shot dead on NYC playground.
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By The_Outlaw
  • 1 Post By SCTom
  • 1 Post By craigguinn
  • 1 Post By JohnD13
  • 1 Post By BC1
  • 1 Post By BigSlick

4 year old boy shot dead on NYC playground.

This is a discussion on 4 year old boy shot dead on NYC playground. within the New York Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Another tragic story... 4-year-old boy shot dead on NYC playground - U.S. News Funny how even with all of that ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry 4 year old boy shot dead on NYC playground.

Another tragic story...

4-year-old boy shot dead on NYC playground - U.S. News

Funny how even with all of that 'progressive gun control' in NYC, the criminal thugs all seem to still have handguns.
    ~SMFH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Phase 1 was telling all the good guys they can't have guns. Phase 2 is asking all the bad guys to give up their guns...just haven't gotten around to that part yet. I think Mayor Mike should personally go door to door and demand the bad guys give up their guns.

Default 4 year old boy shot dead on NYC playground.

I was infuriated this weekend. In passing by CNN I heard Piers Morgan assert that gun control in cities like Chicago works, the gun violence is merely perpetuated in that city because of the sheer number of guns in the US. I wanted to jump through the TV. The liberal mentality will always blame the object and not the individual. We all know disarmament of law abiding citizens will only create more criminals. Not only with the increase of gun violence, but in the gun owners concealing the fact that they did not turn in their previously owned legal guns,
    Guns.??? What Guns???

That is terrible, I cannot imagine having to bury my son, especially because some retards decided to shoot at each other over a stupid basketball game.
    The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

Blog Entries

i just don't understand how the libs think that passing gun restricting laws are going to put a stop to anything. just look at chicago(the murder capitol of the us). the stats alone should lead a reasonable person to see that more laws just won't work.

the world is full of bad people,always has been,always will be. get used to it or move to never-never land.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

While Bloomberg is flapping his jaws about national gun control, a 4 year old dies on a Playground. The mayor should shut the hell up and work on his city's problems, of which criminal control is more important than gun control.

Yeah Bloomy. How's that gun control working out for you.

The headline should read "Local Wildlife Claims Another Child!"

No one wants to say it do they. OK I will. -------- Guns don't kill people. Dangerous punks in the hood do!
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by craigguinn View Post
    i just don't understand how the libs think that passing gun restricting laws are going to put a stop to anything. just look at chicago(the murder capitol of the us). the stats alone should lead a reasonable person to see that more laws just won't work.

the world is full of bad people,always has been,always will be. get used to it or move to never-never land.
    Liberals are not reasonable people. They do not hear very well either because their head is usually planted firmly in their a$$.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain