Sooo you think you are not going to register your AR-15 with the state Ehhhh?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Sooo you think you are not going to register your AR-15 with the state Ehhhh?

This is a discussion on Sooo you think you are not going to register your AR-15 with the state Ehhhh? within the New York Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; For those in states outside of NY. NY has recently passed laws that require New York gun owners to under ...

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Default Sooo you think you are not going to register your AR-15 with the state Ehhhh?

For those in states outside of NY. NY has recently passed laws that require New York gun owners to under go a State Controlled NIC type check when purchasing ammo. They also passed a law that says you can keep you AR-15 but you have to Register it With the State. This junk is part of the Conversation on Gun Violence. The Anti's have always wanted a 100% Gun registration and now they have it in NY, Don't let it happen in your state.

These bastards are not a dumb as they look.
    They already have a hand gun registry but they needed a long gun registry.
    And now they have it!

But the law doesn't affect Hunters or tromp on Second Amendment Rights.

The ammunition database creates a de facto universal long gun registry.
    You purchase a 20 round box of .308, you have a 308 rifle.
    You purchase 500 rounds of .223 you have an AR or maybe like me a bold action 223.
    But you purchased 500 round of 223. your name is now cross referenced against the "REGISTERED AR-15" list.
    HMMMMMMM According to the data base YOU DON HAVE AN "AW" REGISTERED. but you just purchased "AW" ammo.
    Sounds like you are a straw purchaser for a gang banger.
    KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK on your door.

A hunter who purchases a box of five 12-gauge deer slugs may think that his purchase is innocent enough; however, it will have the effect of informing the State Police that he owns a 12-gauge shotgun, enabling them to confiscate it in the future if they so choose.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/...amendment.html
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Put your credit/debit card away and pay cash for your ammo silly. You really haven't been using plastic to pay for ammo have you?

Quote Originally Posted by XD357grandpa View Post
    Put your credit/debit card away and pay cash for your ammo silly. You really haven't been using plastic to pay for ammo have you?
    NY's Cuomo, has proposed background checks when buying ammo. So your name is on the list even with cash.
    Beware the Fury of a patient man.

Don't buy in NY

I've never shown id for my ammo
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

One of a myriad of reasons I don't live in New York.

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Ditto. I got told to show ID at Fleet Farm to buy rifle ammo here in WI. I was told that people who appear to be under the age of 21 need to show ID when purchasing handgun ammuniton. I asked for a manager. He said "sell him the ********* ammo or clock out and don't come back." I walked back and got three boxes of .40 so she had to bypass the age thing three times. Told her "practice makes perfect!" I do not look 18, I got gray hairs in my beard and I'm 28!

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Pay cash, and stockpile. Can we please quit equating the 2nd Amendment or any of the others with hunting. Show me where they mention hunting or shut up, wait, that would have me controling your first amendment rights, which are protected by the 2nd.

arnetste is offline Freedom916

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Pay cash, and stockpile. Can we please quit equating the 2nd Amendment or any of the others with hunting. Show me where they mention hunting or shut up, wait, that would have me controling your first amendment rights, which are protected by the 2nd.
    What prevents people who live close to the border to go to a state without these laws to purchase Ammo?
    It seems like all they are doing is pushing Ammo Sales Out of State.
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Think I'll be visiting PA more often when the ammo background check/registry starts up!!

Time to buy a reloading press then...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast