Murder and Rape of Child-Clay NY
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Adefender

Murder and Rape of Child-Clay NY

This is a discussion on Murder and Rape of Child-Clay NY within the New York Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Cicero man charged with rape, murder after Thursday night carjacking incident - NewsChannel 9 WSYR Prayers for this family! Seems ...

Default Murder and Rape of Child-Clay NY

Cicero man charged with rape, murder after Thursday night carjacking incident - NewsChannel 9 WSYR

Prayers for this family! Seems Feds have some questions to answer!!

Looks like Cuomo has no interest in grandstanding this tragedy since it didn't involve firearms.
    Pro-Second Amendment T-Shirts and Stickers, Patriotic Flags, Gun Bags, Backpacks
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2Adefender

It's a shame the woman wasn't in a position to defend herself against a stronger attacker. I'm not slamming the cops, but if Cuomo wants to takeaway an individuals ability to defend oneself, them he better step up and provide better protection for the law abiding people of New York!!

Just an update - they put this guy in a cell and the other inmates, who knew what he was in there for, put a serious beatdown on him.
    I hope they got the right guy...
    "What's wrong with me? Nothing. You, on the other hand, have a bullet inside you..."
    Sterling Archer

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by sevans1965 View Post
    It's a shame the woman wasn't in a position to defend herself against a stronger attacker. I'm not slamming the cops, but if Cuomo wants to takeaway an individuals ability to defend oneself, them he better step up and provide better protection for the law abiding people of New York!!
    If you actually think that Cuomo, (Or any Democrat Politician for that matter), would ever 'step up' to provide 'better protection' for the law abiding 'sheeple' of New York City (Or any other major city), then you are still living in a Very Naive state of mind imvho.
    And furthermore...If you actually think that the police can stop criminals from harming innocent people, then I have news for you...
    When seconds count the police are too many minutes away.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    If you actually think that Cuomo, (Or any Democrat Politician for that matter), would ever 'step up' to provide 'better protection' for the law abiding 'sheeple' of New York City (Or any other major city), then you are still living in a Very Naive state of mind imvho.
    And furthermore...If you actually think that the police can stop criminals from harming innocent people, then I have news for you...
    When seconds count the police are too many minutes away.
    I was being a little facetious in my comment, and don't believe for a second the cops will be there in time to stop a law abiding person becoming a victim. That's why I carry every day ( except in my work place).