Erie County, NY Pistol Permit Application Process - Page 28
Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Erie County, NY Pistol Permit Application Process

This is a discussion on Erie County, NY Pistol Permit Application Process within the New York Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Erie County, Utah CFP, Florida CCW Pistol Permit Classes UPCOMING CLASS DATES: Saturday, January 29th and Saturday February 26th 2011 ...

Default Erie County, Utah CFP, Florida CCW Pistol Permit Classes

Erie County, Utah CFP, Florida CCW Pistol Permit Classes

UPCOMING CLASS DATES:

Saturday, January 29th and Saturday February 26th 2011
    Quality Inn 5440 Camp Road, Hamburg, NY 14075

-
    NRA Basic Pistol Course (Erie County Pistol Permit Class)

9:00am 12:30pm

-
    Utah CFP/CCW Pistol Permit Course

1:00pm 5:30pm

-
    Florida CCW Pistol Permit Course

Immediately following completion of Utah /CFP Class (required for Florida CCW) Approximately one half-hour long.

** You do NOT need a New York State pistol permit in order to apply or receive a Utah or Florida Non-Resident pistol permit.**

Please see the website for more details or email us at info@ftwny.com

Firearms Training of WNY

Quote Originally Posted by kubbie View Post
    Just another great thing from my friends at WSPD. The interviewing officer called me the week before Thanksgiving to set up an interview with me and the assistant chief. Well the 2 days the had available were no good for me. So they said they'll call me back in December. Well they have not called me back yet so I decided to give them a call. So I called talked to them and they said I have to wait till January or February. So now that adds another month or 2 on my wait time.
    You could maybe move to a neighboring county??

Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine

It's obvious to me and I'm sure most everyone else that Erie County is using every trick they can think of to not have to comply with a persons 2nd amendment rights. I'm afraid this is what we will have to look forward in numerous anti-gun states and jurisdictions as we gain more and more of our constitutional rights. I bet the real trouble spots will be NY,NJ, MA, CA, and of course we can't forget the world unto it self, Chicago!

Quote Originally Posted by dootman View Post
    It's obvious to me and I'm sure most everyone else that Erie County is using every trick they can think of to not have to comply with a persons 2nd amendment rights. I'm afraid this is what we will have to look forward in numerous anti-gun states and jurisdictions as we gain more and more of our constitutional rights. I bet the real trouble spots will be NY,NJ, MA, CA, and of course we can't forget the world unto it self, Chicago!
    uh?

I have my interview Wednesday 1/12 with the assistant cheif. Can anyone give me some pointers on what to say and what not to say

Rev72 is offline Surviving Since '72!

Default Finally!

Just got my unrestricted Erie County pistol permit. Only took a year of trying!

I have my interview Wednesday 1/12 with the assistant cheif. Can anyone give me some pointers on what to say and what not to say

Just try and relax and keep it simple. I had mine with the head detective in the town I lived in at the time. He just followed the checklist of questions that they ask everyone. I was nervous and unsure of what it would be like, but it was actually very straight forward and easy. The whole thing took about 15 minutes or less from the time I walked in the door and waked back out again. I know every town is different but you will be fine. Make sure you post and let us know how it goes and what it was like.

I would wish you "good luck" but I do not want to imply that you need it.

Hi there, I was interviewed over the phone by the Amherst PD back in November. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. He asked for names and addresses of my current and previous employer as well as my current and previous address. I was also asked my reason for wanting a permit, if I abused drugs or alcohol or been treated for a mental illness. No surprises.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

My EC Sheriff Deputy asked be, Do you take drugs?
    I replied YES, Prylosec.

He then says I mean illegal drugs laughing.

That's weird that you did a phone interview because I to did a phone interview. But I have doing some research on the ast cheif and from what people have told me he is a cool laid back guy

Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast