north carolina. throw your hands up! LOL.

north carolina. throw your hands up! LOL.

This is a discussion on north carolina. throw your hands up! LOL. within the North Carolina Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Sorry about title, just had to see how many people on this site would get the reference. Monday im off ...

Default north carolina. throw your hands up! LOL.

Sorry about title, just had to see how many people on this site would get the reference. Monday im off work and going out to looking at 22 pistols. THinking hard about getting into plinking contest. Have not been in a shoot match since high school. Any good places to go east of mountains. I been to makceys, chaunceys, lock n loaded, springhill outfitters, and all in greenville. Looking for somewhere new with big selection and great prices.
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

Default Couple of good place to shop

Quote Originally Posted by misunderstood View Post
    Sorry about title, just had to see how many people on this site would get the reference. Monday im off work and going out to looking at 22 pistols. THinking hard about getting into plinking contest. Have not been in a shoot match since high school. Any good places to go east of mountains. I been to makceys, chaunceys, lock n loaded, springhill outfitters, and all in greenville. Looking for somewhere new with big selection and great prices.
    Mace in Mebane off I85 Cabelas in Greensboro off i40 also try Neuse sport shop since you are in Greenville.

Forgot about nuese sports. Never been in there but they do sell guns. They are in kinston right?

Btw there is a Cabelas in nc?

you can get a lot of info at this site North Carolina Gun Owners - COPPA Compliance .. there are folks there from all over .. if anyone knows they know ..

hope this helps ..
    SB

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Senter View Post
    Mace in Mebane off I85 Cabelas in Greensboro off i40 also try Neuse sport shop since you are in Greenville.
    There's a Gander Mnt in Greensboro. I've never heard of a Cabelas in NC.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I have to go check out gander mnt. But ended back up in greenville. Colts had some intresting pistols. Ended up buying 2 22s. But thanks.

Default Neuse sport shop

Don't go to neuse sport shop if you're looking for a pistol...they cut their inventory after several break ins... WT's gun shop and range just west of goldsboro on 70 has a good selection

Shooters Express in Belmont, at the I85 Mt Holley exit, They have a good selection. Also a indoor range.