NC took my money 2/22/13 for my CCW, Va on the 11th. Let's see who is first.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NC took my money 2/22/13 for my CCW, Va on the 11th. Let's see who is first.

This is a discussion on NC took my money 2/22/13 for my CCW, Va on the 11th. Let's see who is first. within the North Carolina Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I submitted all my info to VA first. Then I took my test for NC. The local Sheriff said it ...

Default NC took my money 2/22/13 for my CHP, Va on the 11th. Let's see who is first.

I submitted all my info to VA first. Then I took my test for NC. The local Sheriff said it was taking 45-60 days to get a permit. VA state PD said 45-90days for them. So we'll see who is first.
    Fl submission comes next month. I understand theirs is taking awhile.

YADKIN COUNTY

Well I received my NC CC permit today! 31 days

Yadkin County.

You haven't listed your County you live in. Can't really quantify your post.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    You haven't listed your County you live in. Can't really quantify your post.
    I don't know what you are talking about?! lol ;) See above^^^^

I received my Virgina CC permit Yesterday in the mail. Dated 4/1/2013. So pretty close in receipt times.

Clay

Default Does NC trump them both

Quote Originally Posted by frijoli View Post
    I received my Virgina CC permit Yesterday in the mail. Dated 4/1/2013. So pretty close in receipt times.

Clay
    Is there a reason you are getting all 3, I plan to get VA and FL simply because I will never be eligible in NC

Why did you get a VA permit? NC's is honored by more states than any other state. NC's resident permit is honored in 38 other states, VA's non-resident in 29. It also looks like there are no states that honor VA permits that do not also honor NC permits.

GOA Member, NCGR Member
    Former NRA member - my membership renounced after I received a robo-call endorsing an anti-gun, anti 2A candidate that sides with Bloomberg.

I applied for VA non-resident permit March 20th. 60 days later application was returned because they lost one of the photos (they were paper-clipped to the application, together). Re-applied in 2 days. Received my non-resident permit exactly 8 weeks later. So from original application date to my receiving the permit was a bit over 18 weeks. But I guess I should really say it was 8 weeks after they had the complete application in hand.

My son-in-law is a VA resident. He got his permit 7 days after he applied.

I don't understand the title of the post. i get my CCW on the same day i go to the shop and buy it. of course being a resident of NC i can't buy one in VA.

if you don't understand this post you are a dip stick

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    I don't understand the title of the post. i get my CCW on the same day i go to the shop and buy it. of course being a resident of NC i can't buy one in VA.

if you don't understand this post you are a dip stick
    Typo, the post is about CCP not CCW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast