Two Injured In Tennessee School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Two Injured In Tennessee School

This is a discussion on Two Injured In Tennessee School within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Two injured in Tennessee school shooting. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. The principal and assistant principal of Inskip Elementary School, both females, ...

Default Two Injured In Tennessee School

Two injured in Tennessee school shooting.
    KNOXVILLE, Tenn. The principal and assistant principal of Inskip Elementary School, both females, were shot Tuesday, and a suspect has been taken into custody.
    Two injured in Tennessee school shooting - USATODAY.com

Two employees shot at Knoxville elementary school | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Our prayers are for a short, safe recovery.
    Semper Fi

Not many details on this yet but my prayers go out to those hurt by this person.

did ya'll see the first reply made to this???

Quote----
    Trock Dawletter (0 friends, send message) wrote: 31m ago
    Well gosh, why didn't they give everybody in the school a gun? They could just issue them at the door. Better yet, we could issue every child a gun at birth. Or perhaps two or three. Maybe we should just ask the blithering idiots at the NRA how many guns per person America would need to make all the gun nuts happy? I'm not convinced that any of the genetic throwbacks would be happy until they had one for each appendage and one to wear as a hat.

What an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    did ya'll see the first reply made to this???

Quote----
    Trock Dawletter (0 friends, send message) wrote: 31m ago
    Well gosh, why didn't they give everybody in the school a gun? They could just issue them at the door. Better yet, we could issue every child a gun at birth. Or perhaps two or three. Maybe we should just ask the blithering idiots at the NRA how many guns per person America would need to make all the gun nuts happy? I'm not convinced that any of the genetic throwbacks would be happy until they had one for each appendage and one to wear as a hat.

What an idiot!
    You can't fix stupid.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You can't fix stupid.
    Ain't that the truth!

This school is about 5 -7 minutes from our home. Is been on the news all afternoon. Our schools got out early to day due to some bad weather/icey roads. This was a grade school & was let out about 11:15-11:30 am
    The following stations will have infro on this,
    Knoxville, Tennessee | Knoxville News and Weather | Home Page
    WVLT Home | Knoxville, Tennessee - Breaking News, Weather and Sports
    WATE News, Weather and Sports in Knoxville and East Tennessee

Had school been open we would have gone into Lock Down! Along with other schools near by. I'm so glad the kids were gone for the day! He was going to be let go at the end of this school year from what we are hearing! That may or may or may not have been what caused him to go after these two women!
    All our local boards are loaded with remarks against owning guns once again! It adds to the fuel against owning weapons & having CCW permit. With the thinking that owning guns caused this period! When in fact it was the person who caused it. No mention was made if he even had a CCW Permit. Just that a revolver was used..
    This school is in a neighborhood where kids live & play & attend this school. K-5 They have closed their school for
    the remainer of the week.
    So far no newer up dates on their conditions,other than one is awake and talking,the other is in serious condition!

Quote Originally Posted by hollie1 View Post
    This school is about 5 -7 minutes from our home. Is been on the news all afternoon. Our schools got out early to day due to some bad weather/icey roads. This was a grade school & was let out about 11:15-11:30 am
    The following stations will have infro on this,
    Knoxville, Tennessee | Knoxville News and Weather | Home Page
    WVLT Home | Knoxville, Tennessee - Breaking News, Weather and Sports
    WATE News, Weather and Sports in Knoxville and East Tennessee

Had school been open we would have gone into Lock Down! Along with other schools near by. I'm so glad the kids were gone for the day! He was going to be let go at the end of this school year from what we are hearing! That may or may or may not have been what caused him to go after these two women!
    All our local boards are loaded with remarks against owning guns once again! It adds to the fuel against owning weapons & having CCW permit. With the thinking that owning guns caused this period! When in fact it was the person who caused it. No mention was made if he even had a CCW Permit. Just that a revolver was used..
    This school is in a neighborhood where kids live & play & attend this school. K-5 They have closed their school for
    the remainer of the week.
    So far no newer up dates on their conditions,other than one is awake and talking,the other is in serious condition!
    Hollie, if you know these ladies, and can get the chance, please relay to them that they are in our prayers. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Hollie, if you know these ladies, and can get the chance, please relay to them that they are in our prayers. Steve
    Yes, Please
    Semper Fi

No I don't know them, this was infro on our local channels!
    I can pass the message to my friend she did work with them when they were at her school!
    Prayers indeed,from what I've been told...they are really Great People & love all their students!
    Hopefully they will both recover & come back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by hollie1 View Post
    No I don't know them, this was infro on our local channels!
    I can pass the message to my friend she did work with them when they were at her school!
    Prayers indeed,from what I've been told...they are really Great People & love all their students!
    Hopefully they will both recover & come back soon!
    Amen and thank you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast