Jesus and the map.

Jesus and the map.

This is a discussion on Jesus and the map. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; A father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his little girl. She wanted to know what ...

Default Jesus and the map.

A father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his little girl. She wanted to know what the United States looked like. Finally, he tore a sheet out of his new magazine on which was printed the map of the country.

Tearing it into small pieces, he gave it to her and said, 'Go into the other room and see if you can put this together. This will show you what our whole country looks like.'

After a few minutes, she returned and handed him the map, correctly fitted and taped together.

The father was surprised and asked how she had finished so quickly.

'Oh,' she said, 'on the other side of the page is a picture of Jesus. When I got all of Jesus back where He belonged, our country just came together.'

Putting Jesus back where He belongs will bring our country back together. Sounds like the perfect plan to me!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

+1 Nice post Mom.

Very nice...I will be plagarizing and sending out via email to like-minded friends!

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    Very nice...I will be plagarizing and sending out via email to like-minded friends!
    That's where I got it, jibbster...in an e-mail.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

thanks Mom, out of the mouth of babe's!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

I think I heard this once before , but not sure when. It is good to refresh the mind with something like this. Thanks for posting it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks mom!

I will also be sending this out to my friends.