Why USA Carry Had Become My Favorite Site

Why USA Carry Had Become My Favorite Site

This is a discussion on Why USA Carry Had Become My Favorite Site within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Here you can not only talk about firearms but a wide range of other subjects. I no longer had to ...

Default Why USA Carry Had Become My Favorite Site

Here you can not only talk about firearms but a wide range of other subjects. I no longer had to visit half a dozen (or more) sites to discuss guns, politics, illegal immigration, current events, religion (I know that's a bad word here sometimes) or any number of other subjects. Luke opened this site to a world of discussion possibilities. His hard work has resulted in the site growing to what it is today. Now there are those that want to remove certain topics. Their reasoning is that this is a gun site. Remember if you go by that logic then things such as Proposition 8 in California being ruled unconstitutional, illegal immigration, global warming, etc. shouldn't be discussed either. All it takes is for people to discuss these things, giving opinions, references, and not take disagreement personally. It can be done, it was done for quite some time here. I'm not giving up on this site. Luke this is your house and you can run it anyway you want. You do a fantastic job and I hope you don't change it to much.

theicemanmpls is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    here you can not only talk about firearms but a wide range of other subjects. I no longer had to visit half a dozen (or more) sites to discuss guns, politics, illegal immigration, current events, religion (i know that's a bad word here sometimes) or any number of other subjects. Luke opened this site to a world of discussion possibilities. His hard work has resulted in the site growing to what it is today. Now there are those that want to remove certain topics. Their reasoning is that this is a gun site. Remember if you go by that logic then things such as proposition 8 in california being ruled unconstitutional, illegal immigration, global warming, etc. Shouldn't be discussed either. All it takes is for people to discuss these things, giving opinions, references, and not take disagreement personally. It can be done, it was done for quite some time here. I'm not giving up on this site. Luke this is your house and you can run it anyway you want. You do a fantastic job and i hope you don't change it to much.
    ditto

There is a site that I occasionally check out that is strictly gun and gun related. They do not allow news of gun related accidents/shootings/etc. My world is not controlled by my carrying, what I shoot, how I shoot, etc. It is hopefully more rounded than that. There in is the reason I seldom visit it.

I checked out several sites prior to joining this one and I also joined this because of the wide range of subjects.

Here you can not only talk about firearms but a wide range of other subjects. I no longer had to visit half a dozen (or more) sites to discuss guns, politics, illegal immigration, current events, religion (I know that's a bad word here sometimes) or any number of other subjects. Luke opened this site to a world of discussion possibilities. His hard work has resulted in the site growing to what it is today. Now there are those that want to remove certain topics. Their reasoning is that this is a gun site. Remember if you go by that logic then things such as Proposition 8 in California being ruled unconstitutional, illegal immigration, global warming, etc. shouldn't be discussed either. All it takes is for people to discuss these things, giving opinions, references, and not take disagreement personally. It can be done, it was done for quite some time here. I'm not giving up on this site. Luke this is your house and you can run it anyway you want. You do a fantastic job and I hope you don't change it to much.
    I agree with all the above! I would like to put an emphasis on Luke, this is your house. As such I am a guest here. I would not want to betray your hospitality by picking fights with other guest. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Foul mouthed, trouble making, hateful, angry,interfering, name calling atheists?

majority of believers?

clean and free of scum, it'll last longer and stink a lot less.?

This is all very sad. I hope we can all get along.
    I hesitate to ask but where did this come from? How was it deserved on this post? What did it add?

theicemanmpls is offline Banned

I hesitate to ask but where did this come from? How was it deserved on this post? What did it add?
    Someone posted it, in an attempt to start a fight. I think the mod/admin's pulled it down. I will pull mine down 2.

Me thinks advanced stages of Alzheimer's..................OR out playing in another field of reality BUT I'm being redundant.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

GREAT POST RON!!!!!

Well said!