Donating Toys For Christmas

Donating Toys For Christmas

This is a discussion on Donating Toys For Christmas within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Who here is doing it? I know I am I'm gettng an Urge to do something nice for a needy ...

WillBrayJr is offline Banned

Talking Donating Toys For Christmas

Who here is doing it? I know I amI'm gettng an Urge to do something nice for a needy child again. Earlier this year I bought $120 worth of School Supplies for a child. There's several reasons for doing it but I guess I do it just to feel "normal".

My local Moose Lodge donates 25 turkeys to Angel of Mercy food bank each Thanksgiving. We also do a Toy Drive for Christmas. We collect toys and give them to the local Fire Dept. to distribute. They know which families are in need.

G50AE is offline Banned

In South Carolina, if you donate a dear carcass to a food bank, you can take a tax deduction on your state income tax return. In several states there is a program called "Hunters feeding the Hungary". You don't, and won't see PETA and the rest of the animal reichs activists donating food to food banks durring hunting season.

WillBrayJr is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    In South Carolina, if you donate a dear carcass to a food bank, you can take a tax deduction on your state income tax return. In several states there is a program called "Hunters feeding the Hungary". You don't, and won't see PETA and the rest of the animal reichs activists donating food to food banks durring hunting season.
    I know a guy that donates several Deer during the Hunting Season. Seems like every Season he gets 10-12 Deer. Most of which are processed and donated to Food Banks.

That gives me an idea for next year. I'll find out what the usual foods are at a Thanksgiving Dinner, buy the items as a package and find a needy Family that'll accept them. That should be a good $100+ out of my check but it's for a good cause.

I used to until a certain organization turned down a bunch of Jesus dolls for fear of offending people. How the hell you OFFEND people on the birthday of Jesus by giving gifts of dolls in his image I can't figure out. It's taken me a while to get back into the spirit after that. When I used to make a lot of money I donated to a lot of things. It really gives you a good feeling. I'd like to feel it again. Maybe this is the year.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%