Weymouth man faces 13 charges following standoff with police Thursday

Weymouth man faces 13 charges following standoff with police Thursday

This is a discussion on Weymouth man faces 13 charges following standoff with police Thursday within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Jerks like this making life more difficult for the rest of us. My daughter said she drove right past this ...

Default Weymouth man faces 13 charges following standoff with police Thursday

Jerks like this making life more difficult for the rest of us. My daughter said she drove right past this mess on her way home that night.

Weymouth man faces 13 charges following standoff with police Thursday - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Sigh... Another incident in which a gun is used that the anti-gun, pants wetting, and hysterical liberals will freak out about. Yea its more bad news for the law abiding gun owning community...

Off topic; I may be heading up to Four Seasons guns next weekend. A shopping trip with a new permit holder in the extended family...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

That's always a fun place to go. I'm going to NH tomorrow to shoot the Weatherby for a while, and mosey around the gun stores if they're open, look for any deals. Maybe a double barrel for the kid. My buddy from Framingham is going to Bass Pro to pick up his new bow. Really freaky looking thing. We've done a lot of immigration protests together, and this guy is good with a stick n a string, but we've never hunted together. Maybe next year. I'm not buying ANYTHING in this state if I can help it.

Videos - HOYT.com
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    That's always a fun place to go. I'm going to NH tomorrow to shoot the Weatherby for a while, and mosey around the gun stores if they're open, look for any deals. Maybe a double barrel for the kid. My buddy from Framingham is going to Bass Pro to pick up his new bow. Really freaky looking thing. We've done a lot of immigration protests together, and this guy is good with a stick n a string, but we've never hunted together. Maybe next year. I'm not buying ANYTHING in this state if I can help it.

Videos - HOYT.com
    Amen... I've been doing lots of internet tax free shopping w/ free shipping deals for firearms goodies...

He's looking to buy a first pistol and the deals they have running on the M&Ps are pretty good. He liked the way mine handled. He's a former Marine with combat experience so he can shoot.

I'm also working on another goal for 2011 that may come to fruition.
    Will see what happens in the next few weeks.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..