They Have made to MY STATE!!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SC Tiger

They Have made to MY STATE!!

This is a discussion on They Have made to MY STATE!! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; 400 Protest Against Westboro Baptist Church - Louisville News Story - WLKY Louisville...

Default They Have made to MY STATE!!

[/SIGPIC]THEY CAN TAKE MY GUN.....WHEN THEY PRY MY FINGERS OUT FROM AROUND MY GUN!!!!![/SIGPIC]

G50AE is offline Banned

Lightbulb Posted on another thread about these idiots, and they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I too find the actions of these people despicable. But we don't fight against these people by eroding the first amendment. That is a path I do not want to see this nation go down. We also do not fight these people with violent confrontations as some have sugested. This would play into their favor and give their "cause" more publicity.

Instead we must fight against these Christians by becoming more objectionable to them. We defeat these people by presuring for the quick phase-out of DADT. We defeat these people by challenging the constitutionality of the DOMA. We defeat these people by showing kids DVD's of Mister Rodger's Neighborhood. (These Christians protested at his funeral, BTW) We defeat these people by going to the AVN convention to support the adult film industry. We defeat these people by purchasing, downloading, owning, renting, viewing, and enjoining adult films. We defeat these people by suporting our troops. We defeat these people by flying the black POW/MIA flag.
    I think I have previously summed it up.

When the old man finally kicks the bucket, I say we all go protest his funeral.

When his daughter goes we can do the same thing, and I'll even lead the first chorus of "Ding Dong the witch is dead."

This bunch may call themselves "Christian" but they don't know the first thing about living a Christ-centered life.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post

When his daughter goes we can do the same thing, and I'll even lead the first chorus of "Ding Dong the witch is dead."

This bunch may call themselves "Christian" but they don't know the first thing about living a Christ-centered life.
    And here I always thought a good Christian wasn't supposed to judge others...

Typical.
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

G50AE is offline Banned

Thumbs up Double Parked

How about I set up a stand an sell copies of every movie in the "Double Parked" adult film series?

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    And here I always thought a good Christian wasn't supposed to judge others...

Typical.
    I never said I was perfect.

Besides, I don't consider that "judging" because it's pretty obviously a fact.

I hear this bunch may be coming to South Carolina as well. That might be a really bad move.

G50AE is offline Banned

I hear this bunch may be coming to South Carolina as well. That might be a really bad move.
    Maybe I need to start buying more adult videos. I hope it ticks these people off too.

Protest it, I would rather celebrate it!!

If those nut cases come out to your area to protest a funeral for one of your area fallen soldiers gather a group of good Samaritans and form a line by holding hands in front of them as far out as possible from the service and sing hymns. This would help drowned out all the hateful words and chants.
    NRA Life Memeber, GOA, CCRKBA, SAF, OPHA, OFBA, FTA

Chickasaw/Choctaw Indian