Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election

This is a discussion on Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; I think it is safe to say if he wins then our enemies win as well. YouTube - IN 52 ...

Default Barack Obama- The world if he is to win the election

I think it is safe to say if he wins then our enemies win as well.

YouTube - IN 52 SECS WHY BARACK OBAMA WON'T WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION
    G19
    G26

How true Right 2 Carry your are, our enemies will win too.....................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Do folks realize that if "Billary" or "O'Brhama" gets elected and something happened to them and the Vice President, then we'd get the "Speaker of the House" (currently Nancy Pelosi) as the new President?

Something to think about.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Yes, I had thought about that and yes, it DOES scare the hell outta me!!!
    John C.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Do folks realize that if "Billary" or "O'Brhama" gets elected and something happened to them and the Vice President, then we'd get the "Speaker of the House" (currently Nancy Pelosi) as the new President?

That could happen now if something happens to Bush and Cheney.

Default something to think about

Kind of like being caught between a rock and a hard place.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by rpsmith View Post
    That could happen now if something happens to Bush and Cheney.
    There's a lot less people out there that want Bush and Cheney dead. A quick search of the internet will turn up several radical groups that don't want a "female" or "black" President at all costs.

Highly likely that an assassination attempt will be made on one or both of them should they get elected.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

here's to hoping and praying that he is not elected
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Scarry!
    Hillbillary the hildabeast or Obama-Dama-Ding-Dong is bad enough but Nancy PLOsi as President???
    FBQ's (full body quivers)
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

Kinda of an oximoron just happend. I'm watching the Obama video, while my office mate is watching a vid of some 9 years olds singing the star spangled banner, (really a great job on the vocals). Here is a guy that has the potential to destoy this country and the other side of the room has the youngsters litterally singing its praises.

Oh by the way. When I was forwarding the Obama video, my spell check popped up and wanted to chage it to OSAMA!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast