This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive"

This is a discussion on This is for all the still clueless sheeple---a documentary called "Thrive" within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by alduane WOW!! Where in the world did you find that? That has to be the craziest thing ...

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    WOW!! Where in the world did you find that? That has to be the craziest thing I've heard in years...
    Through research. Look into some of the things I mentioned. We've been had in more ways than one. Do some research, don't just take my word for it. Check into Winston Shrout (very informative on the subject), Commerce Law/Admiralty Law, Uniform Commercial Code aka the UCC, Mary E Croft, the STRAWMAN etc. Look at all your documents, loans, licenses and ask yourself why IS my name in all capital letters and then others in the normal way--First letter capitalized. Any time you sign something essentially you are signing a contract and are liable for it. Try not signing your IRS return sometime. They don't like that and will send a notice you have not signed it and without it you can not be held responsible for any mistakes. Next time you get a traffic ticket if you ever have received one, don't sign it---ya don't have to. Then fight it and plead guilt to the FACTS not charges which will cluster **** the magistrate and have to make them prove their was an injured party who stands (a live entity that can stand not the FICTITIOUS one such as the STATE), there has to be a witness to back up the claim and you are a real flesh and blood Man - You are not the fictitious person they claim (your name in all capital letters). They can't prove any of it therefore it gets dismissed. All the courts want is your money. If ya ever noticed, all the flags in courtrooms or other federal or state buildings display a gold fringe and that represents admiralty / commerce law and under that everyone is a little corporation unto the main one the UNITED STATES. If you want to operate under common law then there are steps to take or it must be requested and one thing is you need to make sure the judge swears on his oath and once he does he has to become impartial other wise he can side with prosecution just so the corp can collect money.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Government created identity to be sold into slavery........

Let's see who laughs at my tin foil hat comment now.
    Why don't you research it first before making judgements
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Crazier than 100,000 Chinese troops currently hiding in Mexico and Canada waiting to invade the USA?? (disguised as waiters and laundry workers perhaps?? )

Consider the source.
    It's amazing how many small minded people are on here that can't think outside of what they see and here on TV B2Small. Ever Think WHY there might have been all those Chinese there in the first place and why Russia has sent warships to Mexico in the past. Mexico may have something they want other than oil and Mexico is too close to us. I originally put that story on here to make people think "what if" and I never said or agreed there would be some invasion, I just posted what someone else wrote and sorry now I did

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    I originally put that story on here to make people think "what if" and I never said or agreed there would be some invasion, I just posted what someone else wrote and sorry now I did
    Yeah....I can tell by your other posts that you're not at all influenced by rumor, inuendo, and outrageous claims by others. Sure.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Yeah....I can tell by your other posts that you're not at all influenced by rumor, inuendo, and outrageous claims by others. Sure.

We're all influenced by rumors, innuendos and outrageous claims but some turn out to be fact. Maybe one day you'll recognize not everything appears to be what it seems or what the controlled biased media tells you

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    WOW!! Where in the world did you find that? That has to be the craziest thing I've heard in years...
    Stick around. He's got a million of them.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

For those of you who so love my conspiracy theorist posts and yes I am being facetious, here is more on who really owns the good ol' USA. Believe it or not and before you pass judgement research it. Winston Shrout is a good source.

Americans pay a percentage of their taxes to the Queen of England via the IRS. The IRS is not an agency of the Federal Government. It is an agency of the International Monetary Fund which is an agency of the United Nations. No law has ever been passed legalizing the charging of income tax.

The 1040 tax form is the payment of a foreign tax to the King/Queen of England.

American citizens have been in financial servitude to the British Monarch since the Treaty of 1783 and the War of Dependence.

All tax payers have an Individual Master File and are held liable for a tax via a treaty between the U.S. and the U.K. and payable to the U.K. Prior to 1991, the Business Master File in 6209 was U.S.-U.K. Tax Claims, non-refile DLN. That means that everyone is considered a business and involved in commerce.

THE VIRGINIA COMPANY IS THE USA

In 1604, the Virginia Company was formed with the purpose of establishing settlements on the coast of North America. Its main stockholder was British King James I.

The Virginia Company owned most of the land that is now called the USA. The Virginia Company of the British Crown had rights to 50%, yes 50%, of all gold and silver mined on its lands, plus percentages of other minerals and raw materials, and 5% of all profits from other ventures. The lands of the British owned Virginia Company were granted to the American colonies under a Deed of Trust (lease) and therefore - they could not claim ownership of the land. They could pass on the perpetual use of the land to their heirs or sell the perpetual use of the land, but they could NEVER own it.

The Virginia Company formed two companies. The "Virginia Company of London" and the "Virginia Company of Plymouth" operating with identical charters but covering different territories. The Plymouth Company never fulfilled its charter and its territory became New England. A successor company to the Plymouth Company eventually established a permanent settlement in Plymouth, Massachusetts in 1620 in what is now New England. In 1624, the King dissolved the London Company and made Virginia a "royal colony".

THE BRITISH FUNDED THE WAR OF (IN)DEPENDENCE

In 1773, the United States ratified a contract in which loans were owed to the British Crown. The purpose of the loans were to fund both sides of the War of Independence.

"All bills of credit omitted, monies borrowed and debts contracted by or under the authority of congress before the assembling of the US in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered a charge against the US for payment and satisfaction where of the US and public and public faith are hereby solemnly pledged".

After 1776, the Virginia royal colony became the Commonwealth of Virginia, one of the original thirteen states of the United States, adopting as its official slogan "The Old Dominion". After the United States was formed, the entire states of West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois, and portions of Ohio were all later created from the territory encompassed earlier by the Colony of Virginia. Ownership was retained by the British Crown.

flag

THIS IS NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG

On the uniforms of US troops, in Federal buildings, criminal courts, and even when the US President is giving a speech, the US national flag always displays a gold fringe. The gold fringe stands for British Maritime Law, Military Law and Martial Law. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no US constitution, no US laws, and no US rules of court. It is not recognized by any nation on earth. It is foreign to you and the United States of America.

After the American War of (In)Dependence, the King's corporation changed the name of the Virginia Company to the United States Of America, the USA and the US. The United States of America is not a country. It is a corporation and it is owned by the British Crown. Britain created the illusion that it lost its North American colony, but in reality, it exchanged overt control for covert control.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Stick around. He's got a million of them.
    Just posted no. 7---999,993 to go

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234