~Beat Up Your Woman...Get a Grammy~ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

~Beat Up Your Woman...Get a Grammy~

This is a discussion on ~Beat Up Your Woman...Get a Grammy~ within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Sorry bro..... dude is a punk if that had been my sister he would be black....and blue. Punks hit women...

TruckTurner68 is offline Chaplain

Sorry bro..... dude is a punk if that had been my sister he would be black....and blue.

Punks hit women
    The approval of men is expensive, but the love of God is free...Guns and religion are a great mix!!!

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    And that's part of the problem. By giving these people a free pass or a weak slap on the wrist, it sends the wrong message. It's safe to say that there are a lot of "at risk" youths who follow Chris Brown closely.
    Where do you draw the line? Pete Rose will never be inducted into the hall of fame, should they make a rule that Chris Brown can never be awarded a Grammy? What other crimes do we include? Jim Morrison beat the living Hell out of Pamela Courson on multiple ocassions. Do we pull stars from the Hollywood Walk Of Fame?

IMO if oyu commit a crime it is handled in the courts and it stays in the courts
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

B2Tall is offline Stirrer of the Pot

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Where do you draw the line? Pete Rose will never be inducted into the hall of fame, should they make a rule that Chris Brown can never be awarded a Grammy? What other crimes do we include? Jim Morrison beat the living Hell out of Pamela Courson on multiple ocassions. Do we pull stars from the Hollywood Walk Of Fame?

IMO if oyu commit a crime it is handled in the courts and it stays in the courts
    The Grammys are a privately run enterprise. Every year head honchos make decisions on who gets nominated and who doesn't. It is entirely under their control. No nomination = no Grammy, no performance at the Grammys. It's no different than baseball writers determining who gets into the MLB HOF.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

His music sucks badly. For that he does not deserve a grammy.

All I can say is where are the beatles, stones, clapton, hendrix, stevie ray, joplin?

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    His music sucks badly. For that he does not deserve a grammy.

All I can say is where are the beatles, stones, clapton, hendrix, stevie ray, joplin?
    Ummmm, mostly dead
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12