Larry the cable guy
Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By Tucker's Mom
  • 1 Post By bryanf23
  • 2 Post By Tucker's Mom
  • 1 Post By tuts40
  • 1 Post By Bob in Bristol

Larry the cable guy

This is a discussion on Larry the cable guy within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; THIS CABLE GUY HUMOR IS FUNNY... BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT'S TRUE! (THE MAN'S A GENIUS!!!) Everyone concentrates on the problems we're ...

Default Larry the cable guy

THIS CABLE GUY HUMOR IS FUNNY... BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT'S TRUE!
    (THE MAN'S A GENIUS!!!)

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in Our Country lately: Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people inFlorida. Not me, I concentrate on solutions for the problems - - it's a win-win situation. Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border. Send the dirt toNew Orleans to raise the level of the levees. Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?
    Think about this:
    1. Cows
    2. The Constitution
    3. The Ten Commandments

COWS:
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION:
    They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS:
    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this: you can not post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians, It creates a hostile work environment.

Also, think about this..... if you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone -- YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

GET 'ER DONE!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

CaptnBud is offline Bud

He tells it like it is

Great stuff, sounds like a good name to write in on the next election ballot. Then maybe he can
    GET 'ER DONE

Quote Originally Posted by bryanf23 View Post
    Great stuff, sounds like a good name to write in on the next election ballot. Then maybe he can
    GET 'ER DONE
    He's a comedian....we already have one wannabe comedian in the WH...
    G'day and Glock

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

He's from Nebraska, has a box seat at the "Husker Stadium". Yeah, he's not a New York or a West Coast snob, he's full of common sense. My kinda comedian!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    He's a comedian....we already have one wannabe comedian in the WH...
    Yes, but Barack Hussein Obama is not very funny. Thanks for posting, I needed it.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    Yes, but Barack Hussein Obama is not very funny. Thanks for posting, I needed it.
    You're welcome. Treat it as part of my service to inform and make you laugh.
    G'day and Glock

If not already, check out his TV show on the History channel (Thur night I think). The name of the show is "Only in America" and it is awesome. If you are a snake, you'll laugh your asp off. One recent show was on American firearms (including sniper training) and very well done. He showcases the America we know, not the one the elites know.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.