Trayvon Martin died because of pot - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Like Tree12Likes

Trayvon Martin died because of pot

This is a discussion on Trayvon Martin died because of pot within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by walt629 THere may very well be more than one Trayvon Martin. This link says he's on line ...

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    THere may very well be more than one Trayvon Martin. This link says he's on line now.
    To me, that is like blaming 9/11 victims for dying because they went to work in the twin towers... sure is a far stretch.

    Don't get me wrong, we don't have the details and things look bad on BOTH sides of this story now that more facts/eye witness accounts are coming out -- but to me its early to squarely place the blame. At this point I lean toward a whole slew of bad things happening.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United Socialist Republic of New York
    Posts
    359

    Default

    This has the makings of Tawana Brawley all over again. Now, we do not know the facts of GZ's side, even though (unpublicized) he came away injured somehow, but we do know there have been serious omissions and misrepresentations from the TM side. What do they want to make it about? Let's call it race. I'll spell it for those who can't : R A C E

    The black community wants "justice". Unfortunately, most of those in the black community demanding justice wouldn't know what that is if it hit them in the face.

    This is a fire being fueled by the libertard media for the benefit of rabble rouser president and his democrat party. The last election was about race and this one will be too. They just needed something to draw attention to it.

    Just wait until after the election, to use Sheik Obama's own words. He'll have a lot more latitude then. Forget weighing evidence. Get GZ a good fair trial then a first class hanging. That's what the sensationalists want.

    Ridiculous. Silly me. I thought we were civilized in this day and age.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Ask yourselves... why is this particular incident in the news... now... when it happened in February.
    Ask yourselves... why so much activism surrounding this tragic incident?
    Ask yourselves... why would the President inject himself into what really is nothing more than just another tragic shooting?

    Step outside the hype and the hoopla and ask yourselves... is this about a tragic loss of life? Is this about race? Is this about guns? Is this about "stand your ground" laws?

    Who has the most to gain from pushing this incident into world wide news?

    Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions... or maybe there is a certain U.N. treaty involved?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Ask yourselves...

    Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions... or maybe there is a certain U.N. treaty involved?
    Nice to see someone else thinking outside the box.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz View Post
    To me, that is like blaming 9/11 victims for dying because they went to work in the twin towers... sure is a far stretch.
    Consider that the victims of 9-11 weren't getting on the planes because they got suspended from school and were shipped off to Dad's house for a couple of days.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    This was dug up by MilShooter and posted on another thread. Looks like little Mr. Innocent wasn't.

    Before It's News

    And it goes the the point of the OP. The media has been ripping Zimmerman apart and given little Mr. Innocent a free ride. Does anyone want to ask the real question as to why the free ride? Who stand the most if Zimmerman, "Stand your Ground" and the 2A are weakened by all of this?
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

  7. #17
    cgiven1's Avatar
    cgiven1 is offline DAV-Patriot
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Austin, Texas, United States
    Posts
    319

    Default

    IF in fact Martin did attack Zimmerman then he was justified in using deadly force to protect himself. It doesn't matter that he got out of his vehicle or if he was following Martin. None of those rise to the level of physical violence. By Zimmerman's account Martin was slamming his head on the concrete. That is a potentially life threatening act. Could the situation have been handled better, of course. But it may have been Martin who escalated it to the deadly level in which it resulted.
    Charlie Given
    Life Member NRA, GOA, TSRA
    Platinum Plus USCCA

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walt629:291038
    There are already several threads going right now about the tragic shooting in Sanford Florida. As we all now know, a young black man was killed in an altercation with a non-black neighborhood watch member of the gated community in which the youth died.

    What is not being widely broadcast is the reason the youth was in the neighborhood to start with. There is no dispute Trayvon Martin had the right to be there. He was temporarily staying at his fathers home. You see, normally Trayvon lives with his mother in the Miami-Dade area but Trayvon had been suspended from school for possession (trace amounts in a baggie).

    Evidently, from an earlier account, Trayvon was sent to his dad's for some "straightening out" by his dad.

    So if Trayvon had not gotten thrown out of school, he wouldn't have been at his dad's and the confrontation between him and George Zimmermna never would have happened in the first place.

    Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot - US news - Life - msnbc.com

    Click the pic to make it bigger.

    Attachment 5191
    Just goes to show that some people will say anything...absolutely anything, rather than contemplate an idea than do not like. I am glad no one shot me during those times I was on suspension for fighting...didn't know that would have justified my homicide.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Summerville, SC
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Trayvon not a lil' angel??????????????

    I'm SO surprised.

    So maybe Obama has seen these recent photos and that's why he thinks Trayvon may look like the thug he turned out to be.

    KK

  10. #20
    Firefighterchen's Avatar
    Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    5,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the dark:291264
    Quote Originally Posted by walt629:291038
    There are already several threads going right now about the tragic shooting in Sanford Florida. As we all now know, a young black man was killed in an altercation with a non-black neighborhood watch member of the gated community in which the youth died.

    What is not being widely broadcast is the reason the youth was in the neighborhood to start with. There is no dispute Trayvon Martin had the right to be there. He was temporarily staying at his fathers home. You see, normally Trayvon lives with his mother in the Miami-Dade area but Trayvon had been suspended from school for possession (trace amounts in a baggie).

    Evidently, from an earlier account, Trayvon was sent to his dad's for some "straightening out" by his dad.

    So if Trayvon had not gotten thrown out of school, he wouldn't have been at his dad's and the confrontation between him and George Zimmermna never would have happened in the first place.

    Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot - US news - Life - msnbc.com

    Click the pic to make it bigger.

    Attachment 5191
    Just goes to show that some people will say anything...absolutely anything, rather than contemplate an idea than do not like. I am glad no one shot me during those times I was on suspension for fighting...didn't know that would have justified my homicide.
    Where did he state the suspension made it justified? I'm not reading it anywhere in the post.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •