Free Money Giveaway from Obama
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By MilShooter
  • 1 Post By titaniumman

Free Money Giveaway from Obama

This is a discussion on Free Money Giveaway from Obama within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Why are some people such idiots? According to the linked article, there were hoards of people waiting in line (in ...

Exclamation Free Money Giveaway from Obama

Why are some people such idiots? According to the linked article, there were hoards of people waiting in line (in NYC) in order to receive some "Obama Money" or stimulus funds. These people actually turned-over their social security cards and other ID to "security guards" who then disappeared with them, in order to make copies. What happened to common sense in America?

The article is here, posted on The Blaze.

And so it goes...
    NRA Life Member, US Army Veteran - 95 Bravo
    "A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run." - Dennis Miller

Why wasn't I notified? Can I e-mail my info. to them? My budget was a little short after the hooker..uh, I mean the therapist visit.

Another sickening saga of the Obamas...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

There are still millions of people waiting for the check that they thought Obama promised them.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh