~Sexual Harassment Within Police Department?~
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dcselby1

~Sexual Harassment Within Police Department?~

This is a discussion on ~Sexual Harassment Within Police Department?~ within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; If the allegations within this story are true, then the Detective in this case should not only be fired, but ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down ~Sexual Harassment Within Police Department?~

If the allegations within this story are true, then the Detective in this case should not only be fired, but he should also face criminal charges i.m.h.o.

Female Deputy Sues for $50M After Topless Photos Used in Sting Op Against Pedophiles Allegedly Get Passed Around the Office | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I know that the cops are practical jokers among themselves but this goes beyond that. A practical joke would be putting one on a mockup of her ID card, not calling people and threatening them. She never should have agreed to be the model in my opinion but she did get a contract retaining ownership. It sounds like the guy harassing her and the one who called her lawyer should both get fired.

Completely agree. The joking and horseplay that comes with that particular environment is one thing, but this is inexcusable.

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    If the allegations within this story are true, then the Detective in this case should not only be fired, but he should also face criminal charges i.m.h.o.

Female Deputy Sues for $50M After Topless Photos Used in Sting Op Against Pedophiles Allegedly Get Passed Around the Office | TheBlaze.com
    A POLICE Department that would allow and AUTHORIZE the taking of nude (partial or otherwise) pictures of one of its members? What the hell kind of an organization would countenance such unprofessional behavior. Have they never heard of Photohop? If these charges are true, I hope she gets DOUBLE!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.