Not taking any chances....
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tucker's Mom

Not taking any chances....

This is a discussion on Not taking any chances.... within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Well! What can I say!??!!?? At least they want all their kids to be just Americans????...

Default Not taking any chances....

Well! What can I say!??!!?? At least they want all their kids to be just Americans????

Name:  ATT000011.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  61.8 KB
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Please ignore this. Had to have 15 characters. My reply: Logical!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

lolz omg thanks for the laugh
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Got to love it!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Following the line of a few posts, I believe we shall not have reconciliation as long as we have hyphenation. The leftist media continue to fan the flames of division. A happy and content populace would have no need to tune into a five minute news cast. As long as we are divided on issues such as the southern boarder (Invaders from the south), racial biased and states’ rights, concerned folks and those who are ill-informed shall continue to feed on the hate. As long as we are African/Latino/Hispanic/Indian-American we are going to be aware of our differences. As long as we have quotas of the % of who works on what we will have the idea of unqualified supervisors over perceived qualified subordinates. If I am in a building that is aflame, I am not going to ask if the white/black/Hispanic/Latino ration is per the national average.