Asian Carp Hot Dogs!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fstroupe

Asian Carp Hot Dogs!

This is a discussion on Asian Carp Hot Dogs! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; I assume that most people by now know about the Asian Carp in the upper Illinois River. Schafer's Fisheries in ...

Default Asian Carp Hot Dogs!

I assume that most people by now know about the Asian Carp in the upper Illinois River. Schafer's Fisheries in Fulton, IL has finally figured out what to do with them!

"I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

If it had not been in Illinois, it would have been nice to pay them a visit. I wonder if they will to private individuals...??? My browser do not want to load the website...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

It took me a few tries. I think that they are getting a lot of hits and is overloading the server.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Think I would have to pass on those dogs.