Looking for a good, lively forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Looking for a good, lively forum

This is a discussion on Looking for a good, lively forum within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; I just quit USCCA . Too much money for the little value received. I DID enjoy their forum although it ...

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Default Looking for a good, lively forum

I just quit USCCA. Too much money for the little value received. I DID enjoy their forum although it seemed to be shrinking rapidly. So does anyone here know of a couple of good forums? Especially ones that allow some political discourse as well?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

This one is good. I'm on a couple others but I think this one probably has the most "political" stuff available. Looks like some of the others prefer to not even have a folder for it.

Welcome aboard.

What is wrong with this one? I used to go to THR but that was a long time ago now...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Welcome, for starters. This one can get VERY LIVELY, believe me ;-)
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

lessthan0 is offline Bulldog Pride

This is a great forum! I even stopped going to my local state forum....this one has much more info and everyone does get to voice thier opinions and thoughts.

Hubby and I had been members of the USCCA for many years until they became too politically correct for our taste and they bombard our email accounts with junk mail. I found this one and asked hubby to stop our subscription to USCCA.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I love being active on local forums as it is more likely you can get involved in shooting meets and such as well as face to face deals if you are buying/selling.
    "One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."
    Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
    Suggestions by Domineaux | Texas Gun Forum

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Hubby and I had been members of the USCCA for many years until they became too politically correct for our taste and they bombard our email accounts with junk mail. I found this one and asked hubby to stop our subscription to USCCA.
    I've been here for more than a year now, I think. I like the folks here, but also like a little variety. Sort of like reading two or three papers a day. When I used to do that, I mean. No more journalists now. Except maybe the WSJ. Not leaving here, either. I did belong to another, but I made ONE political post and got "warned". Apparently different ideas caused "problems" and politics was not allowed at all. So I left.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

follow the link in my sig
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Why look anywhere else! Your on the best Forum Right now
    USACarry.com.

I also left USCCA was member there for 4 years, and dont want to buy Defense Sbield, or be Forced too.

98% of members here are Great Poeple. So why put more time searching the web

Just stay here, and enjoy Good Luck to you
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast